Top Brand that is industry known & respected

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
PHX08G37
Car: 2008 G37 Journey

Recently, I let mechanics talk me into rotors and brake pads on my G37 for $1,200. We agreed it would be OEM parts but that is not what I got. They assured me these are better than OEM. now the car wobbles down the road and it feels like the tires are going to fall off. Anyway, I have to take them to small claims and need the name of a well respected company that sells rotors and brakes. I did get the dealers part numbers and pictures of the correct rotors but have to prove these are going to mess up my whole braking system! If it's not too late already.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

PHX08G37 wrote:Recently, I let mechanics talk me into rotors and brake pads on my G37 for $1,200. We agreed it would be OEM parts but that is not what I got. They assured me these are better than OEM. now the car wobbles down the road and it feels like the tires are going to fall off. Anyway, I have to take them to small claims and need the name of a well respected company that sells rotors and brakes. I did get the dealers part numbers and pictures of the correct rotors but have to prove these are going to mess up my whole braking system! If it's not too late already.
No need to go to small claims court.

Take your vehicle to your nearest Infiniti dealer and let them fix it
Have them clearly document the defective/incorrect parts that they removed and give them to you.
Call your credit card company and request a charge-back from your credit card company.
Submit the written documentation and photos of the defective parts that your mechanic used.
I'm sure you'll see a credit return of your $1200.00

Telcoman

Starter
Car: 13 G37X sedan
11 G37S sedan

Check out Tire Rack for Akebono pads (they make the OEM ones) and Brembo rotors and you'll be happy. Everything else is for more extreme driving than street use.

RED_DET
Vendor
Car: 2004 6 speed G35 Sedan, 2011 G37x, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20DET, C7Z06

We can get you any brake components you need at fairy reasonable prices.

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”