Too fat for jail?

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
rn79870
Car: 2008 G35 & 2005 Vette C6 vert.

A 1000 lb woman who was not suppose to be babysitting a 2 year old, is charged in the toddlers death. The problem is that they can't get the tub of lard out of the house or for that matter, into the jail. Even if they could, the police car would be too small. So would a van. A flatbed with a 1 ton lift maybe. Then she won't fit in her cell. (what do we have zoos for then?)

The lady said she slipped off the bed and landed on the child, killing it. The police say she caused "multiple skull fractures" killing the toddler while smacking him around. I say, waddle up to the bar of justice and take your licks.

You know Nancy Grace went off on this one. See it here.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/vid...l.cnn

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Stick her azz in the middle of the prison yard and let prisoners throw Twinkies at her. Of course, they must land out of her reach or they get additional time.

So, this chic is 1/2 a ton. She is probably on some form of Govt welfare due to being "physically disabled" by her size. Fawking wonderful.

The mother of the child should be on charges and this biach should be in some form of prison facility. See if she can stay fat with prison food.

Sil40_Mayhem
Car: 1995 240SX 5spd/1992 Integra LS

^ Yes, yes, and yes. The mom had no business leaving her child with someone who could probably just barely move under their own power. Secondly, I say they should load this individual up on a flatbed and dump them in the middle of the prison yard. Plenty of room there. Barring a serious medical condition, I'd say it would take an incredible amount of calories to reach the size and sustain it. A prison diet would be just what the doctor ordered.

ArizonaG35
Car: 2007 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan/Premium Pkg. Platinum Graphite

Instead of spending a couple hundred thousand dollars extracting this morbid creature from her hellish home, then spending another couple hundred thousand dollars convicting her... then MANY hundreds of thousands of dollars providing her with the finest prison issued healthcare for the next few years.... Let's designate a social worker to deliver to her everyday $30 worth of the highest caloric foods that she can take. I mean lets dump on her $30 worth of Big Macs and Fries and Chocolate Cake and 32 ounce cups of crisco and fried chicken... All that fat Bich can eat! She'll glutton herself to death in a few years... never to be heard from again.

By my calculation, We can spend more than a half million attempting to prosecute the piece of $hit or we can spend about $40,000 for the next couple years letting her just die and go away from our society.

Some may say "Oh, but that's cruel and unusual punishment" ! I'm not saying force feed her all that crap... just let that useless pachiderm gorge herself and the problem goes away at a fraction of the cost!

WIN WIN!

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Or just leave her alone in the home. If she wants food she can get her azz up and walk to the welfar office for a voucher, then walk to the store for the food and walk home.

Before long, she will either starve or will be in good enough condition to be in prison.

joe603
Car: 2014 Durango R/T

I'm with Nancy...put her azz in jail! Charge her with capital murder, then put her on death row. I'm sure her heart won't last long enough for them to make a special electric chair.

Return to “Politics Etc.”