Tokyo Car Scene

Including Japan, Australia, Canada, and others.
nousablenames133
Car: BMW 328i E36

Hey, I was wondering if there were any meets planned in the near future around the Tokyo area. I currently live in Aobadai and will be studying abroad here for about four months. I want to check out the Tokyo car scene while I'm here.

Thanks,Sean

/Flame suit on

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Try heading down to Daikoku on a Friday night. That's where most people hang out. There's typically a pretty good crowd until the cops kick everyone out.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Well, you can always do what Torry said.

If you have a cell phone while you are here, you can contact me at 080 5513 2536

I don't answer calls before 9am or after 10pm on weekends.

I live in Saitama prefecture, but I make pretty frequent trips down to Daikoku and some of the other parking areas around Tokyo. If you ever want a ride, just let me know, and you'll have to come up my way as I only know how to drive to a few stations in Tokyo.

nousablenames133

Thanks guys, I kinda gave up on this thread after the first couple weeks, but I just went to the D1GP Exhibition in Odaiba, and now I'm ramped up again.

Where exactly is Daikoku? I'm getting some scattered results on google maps.

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

nousablenames133 wrote:Thanks guys, I kinda gave up on this thread after the first couple weeks, but I just went to the D1GP Exhibition in Odaiba, and now I'm ramped up again.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=...loc=C

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

nousablenames133 wrote:Thanks guys, I kinda gave up on this thread after the first couple weeks, but I just went to the D1GP Exhibition in Odaiba, and now I'm ramped up again.

Where exactly are you located?The monthly GT-R meet with the GTR UK forums is on June 10th, and I plan to head down. I may have a couple guys riding with me, but the GT-R has plenty of room in the back seat. I am almost 6' and can fit comfortably in the back.

It usually gets started around 9:30pm so I head straight down after I finish work. If you want to ride with me, you are more than welcome, but depending on where you live, I might be able to hook you up with a ride from the Tokyo area.

Let me know where you are.

nousablenames133

I live in Aobadai, on the Den-en toshi sen. I'd be more than willing to take the train somewhere else to meet up with you.

GT-R meet sounds like fun.

I just met a couple japanese guys who go to my school who have GT-Turbos. We're going to go to Daikoku next Friday, the 5th. If you're going to be around let me know. They mentioned a touge alot of people go to also. It started with an h i think but i forgot the the name.

Otherwise hopefully I'll see you on the 10th.

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

nousablenames133 wrote:I live in Aobadai, on the Den-en toshi sen. I'd be more than willing to take the train somewhere else to meet up with you.

GT-R meet sounds like fun.

I just met a couple japanese guys who go to my school who have GT-Turbos. We're going to go to Daikoku next Friday, the 5th. If you're going to be around let me know. They mentioned a touge alot of people go to also. It started with an h i think but i forgot the the name.

Otherwise hopefully I'll see you on the 10th.
In relation to Tokyo, where are you? I won't be going down to Daikoku till probably the 10th.

Anyway, I live in Saitama prefecture, so I need to see if it's going to be out of the way for you to come up here. Cause if you are too far out of the way, I have no way to get you home after the meet. The other two guys live near me in Soka, Saitama, so it's not out of the way.

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

I just found out where Aobadai is and you are hella far, dude.

I'll talk to a couple guys and see if I can arrange a ride for ya. My cell e-mail is [email protected]

Return to “International Region”