Today I am officially a Rogue owner!

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
albertwang16

So the guys delivered the rogue to my front door. (they found the one I want at a dealer in PA and drove it up to Long Island. I have to go back home during lunch break to sign it off) Everything looks fine except they forgot about the floor mat which they will ship them to me later on.

I have the SL AWD / black with black & red / premium package / moon roof / splash guards / floor mats / wheel luck.

The sticker price is $25,850 and I got it for $23,445.

I just finished watching the DVD guide and one part it shows if you press the unlock bottum long enough, the front two windows will roll down. I was excited to try it but only found disapointment - no matter how long, how hard I press it, the windows won't move. I hope this is something that still could be programed into the intel key.

As for rear view or when backing the car out, this could take some getting used to for me as it is not as easy to see compare to my 95 maxima. I sure need to learn how to utilize my side mirrows now.

The XM satellite radio is pretty cool. This is the first time I experience it and I starting to understand why folks subscribe to it. I don't think I would but I will listen to it everyday for the next 3 months.

I enjoy the ride very much for now and I will post my experience from time to time, good or bad...

jaywhiz21
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue Gotham Gray SL AWD

Congratulations and best wishes from Huntington! See you on the road.-Jimmy

dward
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Congratulations on your new Rogue. I have the same issue that I am also not able to open the front window no matter how long I press the Intelligent key button. Wonder if anyone with an Intelligent key can open their front windows by holding down the unlock button?

Return to “Rogue Forum”