tkd_Q45 and GQ Jay's 94 actives

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
3Q Jay
Car: 94 Q45a
95 Q45a (sold)
97 Q45t (sold)
01 B15 Sentra (Daughter's)
Also Mine...
2010 A6 Avant
1977 F-150 (460!)

1993 revisited? those 18's look great in person!

not a great angle to get the rake. Tom's sits just a bit higher in front.

FarFetched
Car: Suzuki SV1000S.

M45 wheels "BEHOLD THE POWER OF M45 WHEELS" Those are the best looking wheels out there!It's on my wish list!Cheers!

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Just to make sure my eyes arent broken, is TKD's front end sticking up a little bit on the drivers side?

How cool is it to have 2 close to perfect active Qs sitting right next to each other.

tkd_q45

Wes - probably. That dang thing never sits the same way twice! I just took a look at her in the garage today and the font end looks noticably lower than in that shot. Drivers rear sits lower than the passenger rear (at rest) as well. Driving/meeting w/Jay was very informative.

BTW his Q is SOOOOOO nice!!! Probably one of the cleanest I've ever seen. Nice light grey interior - looks much nicer/elegant than the usual boring, over done beige + his paint is in amazing condition. The interior looks/feels new. His car rides much more smoothy than mine though has a bit of an issue w/rear rebound damping. It's funny that after living w/an a, your ear gets amazingly sensitive to multivalve noise. It's nice to be able to trade notes with someone who understands what you go through in "a" ownership.

It would be nice to drive a "perfect" a to see what it's really like. Jay mentioned that he tried parking up on a curb (as someone else did and posted pic) and it did not level out. I don't even want to depress myself futher by trying this as well as I know mine won't either! If I can scrape up the cash I think I will start w/front acculators to see what happens. My rear still look to have plenty of travel.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”