tizzest

Test out signatures and posts here.
Dead Serious
Car: 90 240sx hatch

small sample of pics at bottom....more at http://s291.photobucket.com/al...20s13/

From now untill febuary 21st 2010 I will offer the entire dissassembled car (1990 Red 240sx FB) as a whole pile of organized, labled, parts that the car came with from the factory for $500 if the buyer can organize transportation. I can also organize transportation for an added fee. After that ill sell individual parts but u can call dibs on somthing right now and wait to see if the whole kit and kabootle sells. After i buy my new car somtime in march whatever i cant fit in my house goes to the scrap yard even if that means my almost rust free rolling chassis.

I bought this 1990 240sx fastback to build what i called a propper toy s13. I learned alot from my first project s13 and things were looking good at work with a promotion so i brought the bone stock, unmolested gem into my shop. I worked on the car weekends, stripping it down so i could fab up an scca cage and have the body painted inside and out. Then the economy tanked and my promotion turned into a pay cut. I moved, quit my job, and that meant loosing the shop space i had the car in. Now my daily driver needs replacing so keeping the project is not an option. My loss is your gain....man i never wanted to say those words.

The car is dismanteled almost totaly with the intent to be able to reassemble the car to stock form as a 2 seater with the roll cage if needed. The pics will give you the idea. The rear harness was removed carefully with every connector labeled. The front harness remains in the car, i didnt make it any further before i moved. All hardware was put into zipplock bags based on sub asssemblies and labeled like "dash hardware" or "Plastic Interior Clips". The car has been sitting for 9 months under cover outside and the weather has spared it from the scrap heap. Most of the car made it into plasic bags and various closets and storage at my house, in doors.

The only rust on this whole car to this day is a tennis ball sized bit of surface rust in the spare tire well and on the unpainted dash support bar. The hatch is rusted through where the wing was removed by the original owner. The door cards and the head liner are ruined along with the front carpet. The moon roof was broken.

I will offer my black top s13 sr20det swap and all my aftermarked parts listed below, the car listed above, and my extra hicas vlsd rear subframe assemply for $3500

The sr20 was purchased with a tranny and a wiring harness as a package from the place in montreal. I ran the swap in my street car for a little over a year untill i wrecked the car. It ran like a clock after the wreck too. The parts list is here.....-s13 blacktop sr20det-matching trans-wiring harness modified by me for a US car-JDM HKS clutch and flywheel.....the clutch works but should be changed-Blitz Type S electronic boost control system-HKS ground wire kit-Spec stage II clutch never used-Koyo radiator-Flex-a-lite fans...the controller from flex-a-lite is junk so you'll need one from a good controller maker like spal-Hybrid power 3" intercooler and piping-2nd gen HKS ssqbov-3" custom stainless exaust with test pipe and megan racing downpipe

Extra chassis parts-Energy suspension hyper-flex chassis bushing kit squeek resistant black-coated premium kit brand new accept steering rack and front control arms which are still good-used Tein basic coilover kit plus camber plates-extra drive shaft with less than 5000 miles on new carier bearing-momo sport seats-Cusco D shape front strut tower brace-set of 4, 7 spoke aloy wheels from stock s13-set of 4, tear drops from stock s13 with less than 100 miles on tires-z32 rear spindles with the cone inserts

Return to “Test Forum”