Titan Q: How do you reset the Navi reminder for Oil Change?

Covering the 2003-2015 first-gen and 2016+ Titan and Titan XD lineup
oblio98

Everytime I start my Titan (LE w/NAVI), the screen goes to the "Maintenance Reminder" display, reminding me to change my oil (which I already have done). I've waited on hold at the dealer a few times, and don't want to drive in there if I don't have to.

Does anyone know the procedure for clearing this "reminder"?

THANKS

NISTECH

push either "maint" button or "trip" button I believe its trip. I think the number is 3 times and it will show youoil changetire rotationtire pressure. When that screen comes up use the joy stick to highlight oil change, then press enter[push the joy stick] then highlight "reset" and push enter. This will reset it.

If you do have a maint button then you push it and it will display oil change. your milage will be blinking you then push and hold the maint button until it reset your "milage now" reading.

oblio98

THanks NISTECH! I thought it was some "super secret switch combination", not something so easy!

'preciate it!

:-jon

NissanMax04

Thanks for the info -- Can you tell me if it's the same procedure for a Maxima -- I assume so, but am not sure. Thanks in advance from a new member!

NISTECH

04 max should have a "maint" button on the control panel. push that and it will show you the maint intervals. when oil comes up just push and hold the maint button to reset it.

Return to “Nissan Titan Forum”