Throttle body spacer

All things Altima Coupe.
Derrickcoupe27
Car: 2008 nissan altima coupe 3.5l v6

hey everyone I'm just trying to get some information on a part that I have been searching for for a minute now. I have a 2008 Nissan Altima coupe 3.5 L SE. I haven't been successful in finding a throttle body spacer that fits my vehicle yet I purchased one quite recently that I was advised would fit but unfortunately during the installation process I discovered that I clearly did not fit it was about half an inch short on the width. I am more than determined to find this part for my car so if anybody on this forum has any information or anywhere on the web where I can find a reasonably priced TBS God I would really appreciate it. just drop me a detailed message or reply to this topic with a detailed description and location and I would be most appreciative thank you all.

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

Try searching the forum if you already haven't, and search other Nissan/Altima forums as well. The general consensus is that TBS are a waste of money, just get a quality aftermarket intake for "some" gains and improved engine sound.

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Hmm, this TBS was a new one for me. Interesting product. I read a bit and watched a couple of videos. I think you should do some more research. You may be interested in a "Turbonator" as well. I wouldn't buy either for my car, but some people do. We're not here to shoot down your ideas, we're here to supplement them with some knowledge and experience. You may want to consider other proven methods for HP gains. Exhaust, Intake, Cams, Porting, chips, etc. I'd recommend an engineered intake, like AEM or K&N to start.

Have fun with the whip and welcome to NICO Club!

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”