thoughts on selling M

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
PeteFiniti
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37X

I am having thoughts about selling my m37x has anyone been successful and wondering what the market brings. Has anyone sold theirs lately in this environment? If so, what kind of numbers?
Mine is loaded with triple package and aero always serviced at the dealer has ~97k on it. Anyhow I am curious in case I make up my mind and do it.

Thinking about a different toy.
Last edited by Rogue One on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to correct Forum

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

I can't specifically state the amount, but I do know that the market right now is good for sellers...prices through the roof. However, if you intend to buy something else, that means you'll pay more as well...

Your car sounds like it's in immaculate condition and would fetch top dollar.

mazz
Car: 2013 M37x Advance, Tech Touring and Premium, Black with Stone Interior

i am in similar position i have a 2022 convertible on order delivery in next couple weeks . i have a firm offer at trade in which i believe is far but i jumped on a few car pricing web sites that lead me to kelly blue book and car gurus. Kelly blue book gave me a 3g range and car gurus i believe that the name was about 3g light on what i believe to be a far price . Couple dealers say they will call me today from the Kelly blue book inquiry i will see what will happen. I really haven't tried to sell online to final customer because its winter and we are 100 miles from Chicago i don't expect much traffic.

conaigh
Car: Current - 18 Infiniti Q70 3.7 AWD - Hermosa, Stone - Essential, Sport, Proactive Pack
Sold - 14 Infiniti Q70 3.7 AWD - Premium, Sport Pack

If you're going off the KBB ICO offer... don't. It's basically a wholesale #. I handle acquisitions for the location I'm at; not trying to advertise in any sense, but more than happy to help anyone out with an "appraisal" just to have a number from a dealership to say "this is what I was offered elsewhere" should they be offering lower.

PeteFiniti
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37X

@conaigh - what is the cost of the 'appraisal" assistance?

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Ilya wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:20 pm
I can't specifically state the amount, but I do know that the market right now is good for sellers...prices through the roof. However, if you intend to buy something else, that means you'll pay more as well...
This.

PalmerWMD

conaigh wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:53 am
If you're going off the KBB ICO offer... don't. It's basically a wholesale #. I handle acquisitions for the location I'm at; not trying to advertise in any sense, but more than happy to help anyone out with an "appraisal" just to have a number from a dealership to say "this is what I was offered elsewhere" should they be offering lower.
Please feel free to tell us at least your location city/state. :poke:
Since we the membership explicitly ask I doubt Nico staff would object. :yesnod

conaigh
Car: Current - 18 Infiniti Q70 3.7 AWD - Hermosa, Stone - Essential, Sport, Proactive Pack

I'm east coast, MD/DC/VA area and wouldn't charge anything LOL. If whoever reaches out ends up being local enough and wants to sell, great, but there'd be no expectations on my end.

This goes for other things, if anyone stumbles across this. My location is an Infiniti dealer so if there's issues with leases/buyout figures/general questions... happy to help.

PalmerWMD

conaigh wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:37 pm
I'm east coast, MD/DC/VA area and wouldn't charge anything LOL. If whoever reaches out ends up being local enough and wants to sell, great, but there'd be no expectations on my end.

This goes for other things, if anyone stumbles across this. My location is an Infiniti dealer so if there's issues with leases/buyout figures/general questions... happy to help.
Sounds great!
This is expertise you community appreciates :)

PS: I used to live in Springfield/Alexandria area on NoVA.
There are not many Infiniti dealers there and I bought from one of them before

conaigh

Uh oh, hopefully I don't blow my cover... only 3 or 4 groups with an Infiniti location around here. Hopefully you dealt with us... and if you did... I hope we made it... EASY lol

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”