This is what BESPOKE means:

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

Leave it to Rolls Royce to take 'bespoke' to a whole new level. Hand sopun, then hand painted rare silk direct from China. Extremely rare burnt cherrywood further decorated with far-eastern bamboo with cross banding. Nobody does this! Actual mother of pearl was laser cut fitted by hand, petal by petal, into the wood. Mother of pearl was also hand laid into the gauges, and a special laser etched concentric circles of pearl were combined with had laid jewels into the one-off clock.
The paint is the only one of its kind, created by RR with three different pearl layers over two different base coats, the hand polished for 12 hours.
Mind you, this is NOT something I would ever own or drive, but you cannot look at this without being staggered by the details, the artwork, and the sheer talent of these artisans. They turned a RR Phantom into a eastern zen relaxation garden. I can't fathom what the final price was for this car, but if it's less than 1 million dollars, they sold it cheap.

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

I am a huge follower of RR (kinda weird for a Honda fanboy) but the Bespoke part of the Rolls Royce brand is sold way under a million, roughly around $500k since a base Phantom costs roughly around $350k. How would I know this, is that Rolls Royce is my dream car that I may or may not achieve (they are dirt cheap on the used market though). And from what I researched about the brand is that they will literally make a color for your specific Rolls Royce build if any of the colors they offer doesn't suit your tastes at all.

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

I've also always had a soft spot for Rolls Royces after driving a few classic ones. I think the new Bespoke is one those special cars that is best enjoyed from the inside, as its exterior styling seems a bit off to me for a such a stately top shelf luxobarge, though clearly not as goofy lookin' as the Swepttail" .

As far as owning a used Rolls, better start saving a LOT of money as "cheap Rolls Royce" is an oxymoron. You can buy an older one very cheaply but be prepared to grab your ankles and wallet as they are frightfully expensive to maintain/repair especially as they get older and need more attention. Unless you're a mechanic, the best Rolls to enjoy is the one that you hand back the keys.

Return to “General Chat”