Thinking of buying...opinions?

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
sthrnbelle03

I'm thinking of buying a 2010 bitter chocolate SL Cube. I've been reading some of the threads on here, and have a few questions. Does anyone know if the brown paint has as many chipping issues as the black? I haven't seen anything about the brown ones on here, does anyone have one? Also, were the rear brake and door handle recalls for the '09's or the '10's? Should I get the Cube?

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

If you are buying new, then all recalls should be up to date.

Bitter Chocolate is rare...At least in my area... All cubes are susceptible to chipping. The boxiness makes it more prone to rocks and debris from the road.

Glad to see you interest in a cube! Once you get one you will never get another car!! :P

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

I haven't seen the chocolate color in my area. Black, green, white, yep.

ChopsQube
Car: 2010 Nissan Cube 1.8

Come to think of it, I have never seen a Bitter Chocolate at either of the dealerships I go to. Although, the Clearwater dealership has a bunch with those ugly racing stripes on them.

2009 Indigo Blue
Car: Indigo Blue 2009 Rogue S FWD

My parents & I test drove one the other day. There were about 10 on the lot, including the chocolate color. I like the red the best. My mom LOVED how it drove & when you sit in one, it feels like you're in a roomy SUV. She always liked it as I do. I've never actually seen a chocolate one on the road in my area, in fact, I don't see that many in my area...moreso the Honda Elements as far as boxy cars go. Of all the boxy cars, I like the Cube the best.

Return to “Cube Forum”