thingamabob chip

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
1991240xs

MaineExport
Car: Quad racing, import cars and Trucks. Hunting, fishing whatever.

No picture, no REAL explaination.. and not to mention... we don't have a "chip" to replace!!! Sounds totally bunk to me, it would be interesting to see what the hell it actually is, and for $10, what could it be?

AunVoh

i think its a small midget in a chip, like they used to do in the 50's for those sci-fi robot movies....

S14 Stud

that's why you see this for his feedback"Complaint : Beware, not a chip but a piece of junk wire ,false add don't buy from him"

"Complaint : BEWARE, not a custom made performance chip, but a 50 cent resistor, FALSE AD!!"

"Complaint : says he selling a performance chip is actually a resistor bad directions beware"

seems like the guy is an a** too...look at his replies"Response by onestopelectronics - False and slanderous feedback, item does as stated, read the DANG auction!! "

"Response by onestopelectronics - Item does as described! Read the listing before you buy it "

"Response by onestopelectronics - You see the bottom...did send! I send the day I get payment, what an idiot! "

"Response by onestopelectronics - Chip does EXACTLY AS AUCTION STATES!!!! what a moron "

another f*ing ebay scam artist.

1991240xs

gotta love 'em...almost as good as the plastic electric turbo!

Daunttless

Nah, better, if he didn't have negative feedback he'd probably make a killing. ESPECIALLY if he rated it as a remapped ROM for ECUs. : )

Return to “240sx General Discussion”