Thieves just stole our 240SX

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
PWRMKR
Car: '90 240sx wit a ca18det

Thieves stole our 240SX after CA18DET swap.

Be on the lookout for a1990 Nissan 240SX SECharcoal with a nice dent on the right rear quarter panel, small dent on left front fender, and 16” steelies all around.

Do not buy ANYTHING from the person in possession of this car or parts. Please call 911 and report the incident. Do not confront any persons. Let the law handle it. Provide them with case number 08-236-0339.

The 240 was taken from us right out of our driveway in South Hill section of Puyallup, WA between the hours of 04:00 AM and 06:00 AM on Aug 23, 2008.

We just finished up a sweet CA18DET swap on Thursday. We bought the front clip from Doug @ the infamous UP Garage about 2 weeks ago. Doug and Eric had done us right. Respect!

We had plans for this car. We worked our asses of on the swap and are now completely devastated by what has happened.

Any help is this matter is very much appreciated.

Modified by PWRMKR at 8:30 PM 9/6/2008

moso240
Car: Ferrari V12 Powered S13

sorry to hear that mine was solen 2.. =[ but check this out its somone u know!! the person you could least expect it to be most of the time thats what happens..sorry to hear about that tho and good luck finding it!! search hi and low i found mine 20 mins from my place parked in front of some ladies drive way...BTW dont trust cops for car thiefts mine was reported to the cops everyday for 3 days becuase the lady couldnt et her car ou to go to work and all the cops could say was to call sanatation so settle it yourself if you can

PWRMKR

lol the last one was the '98 civic with lowjackass. some lady reported a stange car across the street. cops ran it. it was ours. batt, ice, and cai ripped out. we think it was a knowable, as well as this one. we be lookin.

LeGeND42o
Car: 2002 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Thats just horrible, sorry to hear that, and good luck getting it back!

MastaYu
Car: 92 240SX HB SE

wow thats jacked up Hope you can get it back soon

PWRMKR

Thanks for the reply guys.

Please keep an eye out and report to the popo if it's seen.

I would love to have it back. I can deal with the bastards steeling the ice, the battery, seats, and wheels, whatever. No need to trash it completely. I just wish they would dump it someplace so I can do some quick sompinsompin and bring 'er home. We gotz more work to do!!!
Modified by PWRMKR at 12:21 AM 8/24/2008

PWRMKR

lol the last one was the '98 civic with lowjackass. some lady reported a stange car across the street. cops ran it. it was ours. batt, ice, and cai ripped out. we think it was a knowable, as well as this one. we be lookin.

PWRMKR

This evening a King County Sheriff Officer (THE MAN) was driving around Berkeley Heights apartment complex in Kent, WA. THE MAN saw an out of place car and ran the plates. Our 240SX, out of place??? WTF??? He phoned us five minutes later. THE MAN told us to pick it up within the next ½ hour or he would have to have it towed away. We got their in 35 minutes. THE MAN was still on station. The CA started right up!!! The only thing missing was the ice.

THE MAN told us he makes rounds in that complex because it is a known dumping ground. THE MAN has a good eye and a very keen sense of intuition. I thanked him for his service numerous times.

CASE CLOSED

Thanks for all the support!

PWRMKR

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

Badass that you got it back, with the engine.

Return to “Northwest Region”