The President lays out the election fraud in detail

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

PalmerWMD

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

LOL, pretty funny. Perhaps this might offer a slightly different perspective...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34-JCkV ... yNightLive

Jokes aside, keep in mind, one can lie, make allegations, or lob conspiracy theories at a press conference, state assembly hearing (like the one SNL parodied), or speech (like the one you posted) without any consequences. But you can't do that in a US court of law, where there are consequences. Trump's lawyers knew this and did not provide any actual evidence to back up their claims, which is why they failed quickly for almost all of their lawsuits. The outlets you call "fake news" actually got this particular one correct. Sorry.

PalmerWMD

Not sure if I have called any outlet "fake news" in any post on this thread.
(Even though the shoe certainly fits)

Human beings are by nature subject to powerful biases.
Like "my" side can do no wrong and the "other side' is always wrong, being a prime example.
I believe we need to divorce ourselves from that kind of thinking.
If conservatives had conducted such an obvious large scale fraud I would certainly cop to it.

However I was raised by leftist extremist parents.
I know how the left thinks.

And in the last few years the Leopard has not changed his spots if anything has become every more willing to break rules and even laws.
Do you really think that a movement that attempts a coup based on manufactured "evidence" is above stealing an election?
Do you really think a movement that beats people to death in the street for getting in the way of theft, looting and arson or even for being suspected of thinking differently, is above stealing an election?

This ought to set the stage but let's talk about the Presidents speech..

As far as I am concerned he presented a lot of evidence in his speech, even though much of it still was circumstantial, some of it was not.
The point is can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was enough fraud to sway the election?

Perhaps not at this point, but I dont think that's a realistic standard either.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt is very tall order and that's what some folks mean when they are asked leading questions like Barr was asked a few days ago.

Any fraud you will find and can demonstrate will always just the tip of the iceberg.

- And there are VIDEOS of people manipulating the voting machines.
-There are VIDEOS of people pulling out suitcases of extra votes after republican election observers left the room. You can find them (still for now) on youtube.
- 5500+ "votes" for Biden by dead people have been found in Georgia alone. And this is obviously just a tip of the iceberg since those 5000+ are only the fraction of fraudulent votes that can be easily checked w/o the use of forensics. How make fraudulent votes do you think 5000 dead people voting implies? 50,000? 100,000? your guess is as good as mine except the "tip of the iceberg" certainly can be expected to apply here.
- The CEO of Dominion is a big Democratic donor.
- We have a video of an antifa member who works for Dominion bragging that they (Dominion) made sure DJT would not win.
-There are affadavits that people have made at great risk to themselves about being a truck driver and carrying boxes of votes into a state election offices that did not come via post office.
-We have AFFADAVITS of people noticing entire reams of supposed mail in votes that had no creases in them at all, like a mailed in vote from an envelope would have to have.
-There are affadavits of election observers being physically denied access to a counting rooms on multiple occasions.
- Videos evidence of USB cards inserted separate from vote count into the counting machines.. and these cards are now nowhere to be found.
-There are 450,000 counted votes nationally that had no down ballot votes on the ticket..
Just Biden checked, no down on the ballot at all.
Americans simply dont vote like this..the only plausible explanation is they were made up in a hurry in the middle of the night when the left saw DJT was winning and that their previous manipulations were not enough.

This is all (for now still) freely visible to anyone with an internet connection and the mental agility to consider the formerly unthinkable.
Too many folks are still stuck in a normalcy bias.. "They would never dare do that!".

There is no doubt on my mind that there was fraud and that it was widespread and that it was the reason that turned the elections from comfortable leads for DJT (and republicans well exceeding expectations nationally) to a slight loss in the swing states within a a mere 2-3 hours.
Thats statistically simply not possible.. Is that court of law "proof"?
No.. But it certainly means a forensic audit needs to be done of both the machines and the physical votes in every single one of those states.

Do you really think the Dems did not agitate and sue against any attempts to secure the vote for no reason?

And dont exactly act like innocents even now.

If I was the Biden campaign I'd be falling all over myself to have everything examined including signature checks with a fine tooth comb to prove that my incipient administration was legitimate to remove all doubt once and for all, so as to not install myself under a cloud..

Instead they are fighting tooth and nail not to have signatures checked, they try to get dominion machines erased etc etc.
In other words they are acting like someone trying to bury the bodies in a hurry.

Many even conservatives dont want to talk about this fraud.
They are simply afraid a clearly understood fraud will break the Republic.

.. But it has already been broken by the left many times over.
The Obama "administration" committing hundreds of "Watergates" via its FISA court fraud and surveillance of political opponents.
And no Washington Post coming after that.. no the WaPo is now the mouthpiece of leftist billionaire and would never bother with actual journalism again.

.. This spectacular fraud now has only done it in the open so nearly everyone can see it now.

There is no putting the genie back in the bottle.
The country will never be the same.

And if Sen. Biden manages to install his Garden of Beasts "cabinet" of mostly enemies of the Republic, with some parasites thrown in for good measure.. things will get even worse as the damage to the Republic may then be beyond repair.

And future elections will be even better greased for the Democratic fraud machine.
There may never be a free election in the US ever again.
That is the future we are a facing.

That plus near complete loss of the Bill of Rights:
-"Freedom of Speech"? sure unless we decide its "hate speech" (Check the UK and Germany which are well advanced down this slide.. where anyone who protests too loudly or effectively against the political class can expect jail sentences for "Hate Speech")
-Right to keep and Bear? "fogettabout it! We can't have the unwashed masses own tools that may enable them to resist our incipient tyranny!"
Thats why the left comes after "weapons of War", yet these type of rifles are responsible for fewer deaths in the US that people drowning in bathtubs. Yet do we see the left forming committees for plumbing safety? no... and there is a reason the left has been spending the hige sums of both money and precious political capital on this.
- 4th Amendment? fogetaboutit.. especially if you are Wrongthinker.
etc etc etc

My father was a lifelong Democrat too. A donor and very involved activist and author even.
But we have to get away from thinking of the left as the Democratic party of old.
Its not.

What worries me even more, is once a Biden Administration is installed nothing will matter, even if reams and reams of court of law level proof is found...

There could be 100 people jumping up and down on the steps of the Capitol with signed notarized confessions, yelling "we did it! " and DOJ would never investigate. Gov't Bureaucrats know whats good for them and what isn't.

And he "new administration" would NOT say.. "Our bad.. sorry about the fraud.. we'll step down now and let DJT form a cabinet so he can prosecute us"
That's not going to happen.

Real world ..no one would be investigate of lose their office.There is a lot of fear in Gov't of not toeing the lefts line.
Why?.. because unlike conservatives the left is vindictive and will come after you for thinking differently.

Those who say differently will be harassed and labeled as conspiracy theorists and will be losing their jobs..... if they are even given a platform to say anything at all, which is looking increasingly unlikely with our soviet style synchronized cartelmedia.

No none would be allowed to talk about it.
The media would be in total silence.

Twitter and facebook would delete and ban anyone who mentions it.
And google would bury search results about it, just like they suppressed negative stories about Biden during the election cycle.

Welcome to 1984 in 2021, in the former USA.
The future is a boot in the face of We the People.

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Quite a lengthy response. But as someone as verse in politics as you, perhaps you can explain why Trump's legal beagles did not provide any of that vast amount of evidence or witnesses in court? Keep in mind, many of the judges that dismissed those dozens of fraud lawsuits were actually Republicans nominated by Trump. They followed the law, go figure. Even the DOJ, with Trump loyalist Bill Barr as AG admitted no significant fraud. Again, you can grandstand, flash wads of affidavits, scream fraud and lie (plus fart in Rudy's case) all you want on tv, but not in a US court of law. Put it this way, if you're going to use the courts to overturn an election you lost, you still must follow the court's rules. And US court's require both facts and truth. It's not enough that you believe 100% that there's fraud, you must actually be able to prove it. That's the law. Rudy is a former US Attorney from the Southern district of NY. He's understands the law better than most. But he chose not to admit the evidence, which strongly suggests that the evidence was either too weak or non-existent. That's not a controversial conclusion. it's common sense.

I do agree with you to a very small extent that when it comes to partisan politics, wrong doing seems to only apply to the other side. It's both shameless and vindictive. The MSM has certainly not helped matters after becoming for-profit centers, which means intentionally tailoring news to attract viewers that like what they want to see/hear. It's gotten much worse in recent years with extremist groups finding unfiltered/unregulated homes on social media, and then toss in the foreign meddling as insult to injury. At the end of the day, there should only be one set of facts, and with the current ugly partisan mess we're in, whether it's liberal or conservative, facts seem to have become unimportant That's very sad.

As far you worrying a Biden administration will destroy the country? Amusingly the concerns you have about Biden are the same as the ones Dems have argued about Trump over the last 4 years, and the RNC argued about Obama before that. Your just showing your partisanship. The reality is neither political party is going to disappear any time soon. So the sooner both sides begin listening to each other and work together instead demomizing each other and focusing on dirty tricks to gain/retain power, the sooner things will improve. I think "We the People" is still there, but we need to put country before party. I'm afraid our current generation of voters are very set in partisan ways to change, so I'm hopeful the next generation will do better than we have.

Regards.

PalmerWMD

Thank you for your well reasoned response.

I would submit that the Obama administration did a tremendous amount of damage and that due to the distraction DJT had in fighting the left's Russia Hoax Coup Attempt (which in itself was a crime by the left and a breach of centuries old traditions for an outgoing administration to actively sabotage an incoming one, IMO that was the day the Republic started dying, that, or the vote on the Patriot Act.)

If you look at the folks that are being floated for a purported "Biden Administration" one shudders.
This includes several folks who are no strangers to lawfare against political opponents.

But the point is not that the left has gone beyond politics a long time ago.. or that the lefts program is actually an attempt to subvert the Republic and turn it into something its not.."Transformation" is really code for a top down Coup if you will..

But the point is there was widespread fraud..

You cant just dismiss the dozen of sworn statements, the video evidence, thousands of dead voting in just one state, election observer either tricked or physically prevented from doing their job.

All these things mean there must be a forensic accounting of the machines and the "votes".

Also this effort must have teeth behind it. Subpoena power and threats of jail for those who dont cooperate or it will be meaningless and will just serve as a talking point for the Cartelmedia to crow afterwards.. "See even after all this checking ,there was no fire, no matter how much smoke you saw!"

As for "dont worry the Administration will not be so extreme as you think".. I have seen my friends getting threatened, fired, demoted and isolated in Gov't agencies after being IDed as conservatives.

And that was even while "we" still held the white house.

Imagine how it will be when the left controls the executive and can live out its revenges fantasies against those Americans insufficiently eager to destroy the republic..

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

I don't have much to add, except this:

If an employer (short of surreptitious inquiry) knows your political leanings (or your sexual preference, your religion, or any other number of 'personal' things), then the problem may not be the employer or the system, the problem may be the employee.

After years and years of conducting internal affairs investigations, the vast, vast majority of people who alleged mistreatment based on their politics, faith, or lifestyle were behaving in an unprofessional manner (or intentionally pressing the issue because they were looking to be discriminated against)... and out of 270 IA investigations, I only had ONE result in a payout or reversal.

Your mileage may vary, but that's my 2 cents from the guy who did the sit-downs. ;)

PalmerWMD

Mark Levin does a beautiful job explaining about the "courts" in Pennsylvania "judged" the way they did.

The same judicial system of leftist activists who changed (in violation of PA constitution) all the voting rules and removed all safeguards are the ones who decide if voter fraud has occurred...
What do you think they are going to say?
And now the cartelmedia crows "See the judges in Pennsylvania said this evidence doesn't exist!"

Yes ... Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

Finally some good news on a Friday Night!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/11/supreme ... tates.html

Supreme Court dismisses bid led by Texas attorney general to overturn the presidential election results, blocking Trump’s legal path

All A Holes that signed on and supported a stupid and ridiculous lawsuit to suck up to the biggest loser.

There are two more Republican A Holes in a Georgia runoff election that deserve to just go home.

More than three thousand Americans are dying every day while Trump cries over losing an election

Current US cases 15792384
Current US deaths 294320
Source Johns Hopkins/NBC News

Return to “Politics Etc.”