The Midwest Motor Sports Festival

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
MadBoostSX

August 19, 2008

Re: Event Information & Confirmation Release

Chicago, IL;"It is going to happen and it will be one of the great Performance Motorsports events in the region with programs for everyone ranging from the Novice Driver to the experienced Pro",? those are the words of Joe Hill Event Director for the upcoming Midwest Motorsports Festival presented by Autometer at Blackhawk Farms Raceway, October 11 & 12, 2008. With over $60,000 in cash, prizes, trophies and awards to be distributed to the participants this event offers one of the most exciting formats for everyone interested in motorsports. The program includes scheduled competition and timed lapping programs for Motorcycles, Performance Cars, and Karts. This unique format also is designed to cater to those who are just seeking to upgrade the performance of the Bike or Car through on track lapping sessions and a continuous schedule of Performance Seminars presented by the best engineering groups in the country.

The weekend starts out with the AMS Performance Car lapping sessions where over 3 hours of on-track time is scheduled for groups ranging from Street prepared to the Ultimate Class featuring the Pro One and Two divisions. There are programs and instruction for Novice Drivers and plenty of on-track time for those more experienced. Later in the day we move to the DGY Motorcycle Program featuring lap sessions for all levels of experience, qualifying for the $20,000 DGY Shoot Out, and our special Women's Challenge Lap Event with an additional $5,000 in cash and prizes. We wrap up Saturday with the Jet Karting TAG Kart practice, live entertainment, and an On-Track car show. And, for those who can't get enough we have overnight camping.

Sunday starts out with additional AMS Performance Car lap programs where the top 5 cars from each of our Performance Car classes will move on to the PIC Super Lap program where contestants will compete for over $15,000. We then feature the Jet Karting Tag Kart Race, move onto the DGY $20,000 Shoot Out Races and complete the weekend with the PIC Super Lap Competition and the MIDWEST MOTORSPORTS CHALLENGE RACE featuring the single fastest car, motorcycle, and Kart in a Handicap format that will award the participants with an additional $5,000 in cash and prizes.

EVENT INFORMATION: (630)882-9093 or visit http://www.MMSFest.com

glitched
Car: 1992 240sx se

sounds interesting.

glitched

Ok, ive had a chance to read through the website and I'm interested. Better price for BHF track time than some other clubs that advertise here....

Anyway. The requirements for Street performance and street mod sound very grey-line-ish.

I consider my engine and suspension mods minor, but someone else might not...

Is there a rule book that gives better guidance?

MadBoostSX

Glitched, sorry for my late response. We will be releasing a guideline as to which mods specify what class type ASAP. We have heard the same thing from other boards and people involved and I assure you we are hard at work on releasing that information ASAP. Please stay tuned to the site for more information.

If you or anyone has any additional questions please feel free to replay to this thread or contact me at [email protected] thanks!

glitched

Any updates on the classification rules yet?

MadBoostSX

glitched wrote:Any updates on the classification rules yet?
We scratched the other class formats. The event is now a track day for the non-racing cars.

Return to “Midwest Region”