the kitchen sink

Home project-related forums. Woodworking, home improvement, landscape, and cooking discussion forum. Yeah, car guys cook.
S133P3R
Car: 1989 S13 240sx

my friend in hawaii turned me onto this new craze that is sweeping the nation of bathing in the sink while at work at your fast-food restaurant job. seems odd but what better place to bathe than the place where you get the dirtiest? makes tons of sense to me.

there are only a few rules people, so play fair while tub-ing...1. work at a fast food restuarant: pref. the one where the sink/bath is located (ie: KFC or McDonalds)2. have a camera: cuz no one, i mean no one will believe you did this unless its all over the internet.3. BE FUGLY: regular ugly doesnt wash of at your house but maybe FUGLY will wash off at Burger King.4. Groups: some one has to wash your back with the grille scraper right? and the more the merrier i always say...

any ways heres some videos to get ya'll started:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpAXRt4T ... 1iyN7Y-jJQ

i wish my work had a big sink, it would keep me from making worthless threads while im bored at work.

Q451990
Car: 1990 Q45 - 118K, 2022 Toyota 4 Runner, 2004 Frontier M/T - 108K, 2012 Xterra (Mom's), 2023 Rogue (Inlaws)

Wow... think I'm eating at home tonight... or maybe just fasting for a day or two...

Heath

Otto.

I saw the second one a while back.

People are stupid. :P

MOUNTAINATTACK

I just lost my lunch.

We get bored to easy these days.

Return to “Around the House”