The FX* ... Don't you hate when they call it a TRUCK?

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
BBISHOPPCM
Car: 2006 Murano S/AWD w/ Convenience Package

I just read your profile, and I should apologize; you're obviously not the 30-something yuppie I made you out to be. You're a veteran who has obviously earned the right to speak your mind, and I apologize if I sounded disrespectful. I grew up in a town where people ate hamburgers with steak knives and forks, and drove overpriced vehicles simply to impress others, while retiring to their furniture-less mini-mansions every night; this turned me into an elitist-bashing jerk. I shouldn't have taken it out on you.

TurboSauce
Car: 2006 G35 coupe, 2018 Mazda CX-9

I also should apologize, When you first posted I got the feeling you were some stuck up youngin like myself who happens to think their vehicle is the best, nothing else compares, You have to understand that on this website we see this all the time and It can get tremendously annoying/irritating, Seeing as they always tend to think they're right when most of the times they're not. My mistake for being quick to judge.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”