The DNC in DENVER. What will happen?

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
rn79870
Car: 2008 G35 & 2005 Vette C6 vert.

Well Obama made a comeback with victories in Wyoming and Mississippi. We’ve got a little over a month before the next primary, so we can sit back and take a look at the race and see where it is heading. Hillary's super delegate lead is down to 36. She may lose another as the New York Governor is a SD, and is soon to become an ex-governor.

So the score is something like this - Obama 1614, Hillary 1487, with 2025 needed to win. There are about 570 delegates remaining in states and territories that have yet to vote.

The math shows that it would pretty much take a sweep by either candidate to capture the necessary delegates to win. That isn’t going to happen. My guess is that Obama and Clinton will make for an interesting convention in Denver, a must see event.

The question becomes, would you support a Clinton/Obama or a Obama/Clinton ticket? Do you think this could ever happen?

Rick Damone Jr

I honestly hope it comes down to obama Vs McCain, because then McCain will automatically win.

McCain is a lot like bush, and we need somebody like that right now.

rn79870
Car: 2008 G35 & 2005 Vette C6 vert.

The polls (for what they are worth) say McCain would defeat Clinton, but Obama would defeat McCain. So the odd (wo)man out is Hillary, she may be the only one without the potential to go all the way.

Woot!
Car: 1991 Infiniti

I recall hearing a clip of Obama saying that you will not find him on any vice president ticket. It is going to be Hilary/John Smith...but it for sure won't be Hilary/Obama.

Return to “Politics Etc.”