The difference is sooo much....

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
redmanfx
Car: 92 Q45a

....I'm driving a brand new Buick Lasabre with 6000 miles on it here in St.Louis and all I can say is. .. I can't wait to get home and take "Dude" for a ride. Dude is my Q and the differences are inumerable!

The buick lasbre is a grandma's car! No power, no torque, no top end, no spirit and definetively no fun! Even the free XM radio has me singing the blues! The only thing I like about this car is the power tinted rear veiw mirror that won't blind you at night when a car is behind you. On the beltway(highway) the car takes a minute to get going and when you are "going" and want to pass at higher speed the car wants to let you know it's for old people who don't drive like that!

I honestly don't know why anyone would ever want to buy this car. Two huge thumbs down. Handling is like a boat and completely caught me off guard as I expected something far better! This explains to me why Buick is dying!

I love my Q and driving other cars just reinforces my conviction towards Infiniti.

redI WANT TO DRIVE MY Q

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Interesting... I drove a regal for about a month while I was in between Qs (kind of a weird thing, eh?), and i thought it was more than adequate.. It was a nice car, not a Q45, but it was adequate for daily driving.....

redmanfx

I think the Regal is a better car so you most likely would enjoy it a bit more then the car I'm driving. I should have selected the Cadilac, but no..... I didn't want a larger car. Ahh. the things we regret!

red

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

you could have gotten a cadillac (see also 4.6l V8) and you got a buick!!! Whats wrong with you!!!!!!!

nchopp
Car: 2007 BMW M6
2002 Infiniti Q45
2005 Infiniti QX56

My dad has a Buick Century, a '96 or '97 - it's not a bad car at all. I always wanted one of the last generation Rivieras - it was really close between that gen of Riv and a Q - but the Riv I looked at needed some major work.

Jesda

elwesso wrote:you could have gotten a cadillac (see also 4.6l V8) and you got a buick!!! Whats wrong with you!!!!!!!
I said the same thing! Even with its cheap interior, the Deville has a kickass drivetrain. *sigh*

The Lesabre strikes me as the ultimate rental car. Quiet, unassuming, and won't get you jacked when youre in a crappy part of town. Of course in East St Louis youre screwed no matter what you're driving.And of course you won't get a speeding ticket, for obvious reasons.

350zQ45a
Car: 350Z, Q45A

Kickass drivetrain?

Front heavy FWD garbage.

A kickass drivetrain is the RWD caddys not the old man cars of old

JedCoop
Car: 94 Q45t w/TCS, 92 Q45 w/TCS, 91 Q45 touring (RIP)

I drove a Mercury Marquis rental for a week. (they told me it was an upgrade!)I needed a car that fit five.

I started to notice all the other Mercurys on the road too.Boy, did I ever feel old driving that thing.(and its maybe worse than a buick at heart!!!!)

Jesda

350zQ45a wrote:Kickass drivetrain?

Front heavy FWD garbage.

A kickass drivetrain is the RWD caddys not the old man cars of old
Same EXACT engine (Northstar) and a properly mated transmission that behaves the exact same way. What changed is the chassis, styling, and layout.

Now, take your pick:

redmanfx

elwesso wrote:you could have gotten a cadillac (see also 4.6l V8) and you got a buick!!! Whats wrong with you!!!!!!!
I thought that I was going to be in an area with smaller streets and didn't want a huge car, plus I thought they were asking me to upgrade and charge more money to the corporate account. You know, trying to be slick about it, so I went with the Buick. Da..... Next time.....

red

qship96
Car: 1996 Q45

all Gm cars are turds

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”