The Cube & Baby Car Seats

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
kerrton
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL FWD Gotham Gray

Anyone use the Cube to haul kids? I have a Rogue, my wife has a Mazda3 that will get replaced somewhat soon, she doesn't want something quite as big as the Rogue and would like to get another 3 but they're pretty expensive, almost 10K more than a Cube so we should at least consider other options.

How does the car seat fit behind the front passenger seat, and how are door openings for getting kids in and out? The Cube's height might be an advantage over Mazda3 for getting kids in and out....

TBrack
Car: none

Back seat has tons of room and has car seat anchors just like any car nowadays. I have carried my little sister in the cube and had no problems getting her in and out.

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

cube or versa are both good for roominess and getting in/out of the back seat.

D3stro

By experience, baby seats get just fine in the cube. The only thing on the cube is that you have to let the rear seat moved at the maximum to the rear. But to get in/out it's great, the cube is way better than my Sentra was for the task. And as for the versa, almost the same, a lot of place but doors open a little smaller.

kranckerx
Car: 09' Nissan Cube

Absolutely YES bro..

I bought my wife an 09 Cube for her and for my 2 kids.. 2 car seats are fine nothing to worry about.. Has side airbags as well so I believed their safe with the Cube we purchase and I am happy about it.

kerrton
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL FWD Gotham Gray

Cool, thanks for the info guys.

Return to “Cube Forum”