The biggest maxima burnout

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
I30

I just though id post this, its from maxima.org. Its Eric Wong, and the biggest maxima burnout ever! Enjoy. :D Rt Click and save as

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

maybe it's just my pc, but i'm not getting video, just sound.

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Same here. I'll have to rememer to try this at home since I am work now! lol

jefftrexler
Car: 1991 Nissan Maxima

Nice burnout there! I do hope however that you have plans to get new tires soon. Its funny listening to your giggle after the burnout whilst your getting out of your car. LOL!

I30

That isnt me, but the guy was getting new tires, thats why he did the burnout. You may need directx8 to play the video, search here for it, http://www.download.com and try that. If that doesnt work, I have no clue, it works on my PC fine. Did you right click and save as then play it that way?I think that vid is funny cause it just keeps on going, you expect it to end after 10 sec, but goes on for 45 sec. :)

GodDrivesA240sx
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx

jefftrexler wrote:Nice burnout there! I do hope however that you have plans to get new tires soon. Its funny listening to your giggle after the burnout whilst your getting out of your car. LOL!

Lot of neon there in your sig pic. How many horses did you get to the wheels? I'd say atleast 21.25

;)

:cwm27

All in good fun :yesnod

Jubs180
Car: my 240sx, my computers, my anime collection, learning spanish and japanese, and of course, My beauti

still not working for me.i downloaded it 3 different timesopened it with Real and with windows media player.

downloaded directx 8.1 (which I already had)and its still not working!

just a still image of the first frame, and the complete audio track

I30

hmm...No clue, I redownloaded it to make sure it worked, and is fine on my computer. Im clueless.:(

Return to “General Chat”