*The BIG Meet*... ideas...

Including Japan, Australia, Canada, and others.
KaOz
Car: DRIFTING! Street racing, Performance Tuning, NISSAN JUNKY!

Attention all:

I am trying to organize a big meet in the USA or CANADA (Niagara Falls - Can Side).

I am trying to get as many Nissan 240 drivers (all other Nissan drivers welcomed too), to meet in Toronto sometime next year (for the Canadian participants) *The date will be known shortly*.

Myself and *rudeboy* are trying to set something up. So that, I am in charge of all the cars from Canada meeting in Toronto and he is in charge of the USA part.

That way, we can take a huge convoy to a Nissan meet planned for sometime next year in the States. *Not far like Cali or anything of that distance*.

Otherwise, we will organize a big Nissan convention possibly in a seperate location from all other meets! - say, Niagara Falls (Canadian side)??? and call it *The BIG Meet* ??? What ya think? The reason I am suggesting this is because I don't want to start problems with other meets and organizers, as well as the simple fact that you Americans have no difficulty crossing onto our side, yet us Canadians may have difficulty and takes longer. Also, things are way cheaper for both sides (Canadians and Americans) in Niagara Falls (Can Side)... esp. for you Americans.

Either way, let me know. If all goes well, I would like to have it sometime in June/July - warm weather. 8-9 months from now. I will also create a website for it as well as contact manufacturers. I will also contact Hotels and Restaurants in Niagara Falls and establish some sort of *special rate* for all *participants*. Let me know of what you think. This could turn out to be a very big annual meet!!! I hope it works out.

Please let me know if you are interest and if you would like to assist in organizing your province/region.

Feel free to email me for more info.

Take care,KaOz.

P.S. I hope we can do this! It would be incredible - showing our CANADIAN PRIDE!

Mike09

awesome idea i'm there! I'll be coming from calgary.

KaOz
Car: DRIFTING! Street racing, Performance Tuning, NISSAN JUNKY!

Hey Mike, Glad to hear you will be coming! :ylsuper:

Myself and the 2 other organizers have to decide by the end of this month, whether it will be held in Niagara-Falls (Can Side) or Englishtown, New Jersey.

The reason Englishtown came up is because there is a race track/drag strip there - and I know alot of us would enjoy that - just as a fun crazy NISSAN thing to do... ya know.

We are also contacting Nissan Canada and Nissan USA and hoping they will fund us and maybe even give some freebees away! We gotta work things out first.

Keep in touch and spread the word please to other forums and this forum. Thanks!

Cheers,KaOz.

P.S. Why does it say "Driving Mom's Car" underneth my name... I wrote down which car I drive, etc... WTF??? Thanks!

Mike09

it says driving moms car because you have 4 or less posts. when u hit 5 it will change.

Mike09

now that's post whoring. Damn!!!!!!!!!!

APEXi240
Car: 08 Versa S hatch

I live in Jersey, and I think E-town would be a great spot, Huge parking lot, autoX course and a drag strip all in one place...doesn't get more convienent than that, plus if its in Jersey, while it may be a long ride for the Canadians...there will be a lot of people from the south who will be able to attend also, either way, I'm definitly down for a weekend of Nissans/Infinitis.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

This sounds like a great idea!

I would be down for it, if it doesnt collide w/ my "work" too badly.

Fred...:)

PS: Hope you dont mind ,but I exercised my moderator duties by deleted "post whore posts" in this thread..:D

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

Mike09 wrote:awesome idea i'm there! I'll be coming from calgary.

I too will be there from Calgary. Please keep us posted on all the info!

Mike, I'll get my boys to come with me, give me an e-mail if you want to cruise with us!

Mike09

ya i'd go wit u guys. keep me posted.

StanBo
Car: 93 Miata - 10 Tacoma

Has there been any news on the meet?

Mike09

nothing lately.

StanBo
Car: 93 Miata - 10 Tacoma

Still going for it right? I am as always still game.

Return to “International Region”