the 666 returns

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

well after stoping by and looking the latest around here i felt some responsiblity of returning and keep giving some of the latest on the cube...yes as much as promise land said before most of my postings are onother cube forums as well so is not like some cubers are missing it but at the same time i see a lot of what me and other cubers been doing hasnt ended up here so here,s some stuff
hope this helps on any of your future builds...
the first one is the ULTRA RACING rear sway bar for nissan TIDA or LATIO installed on my cube..took about 20 minutes to install

next one is the ULTRA RACING rear under brace same for nissan TIDA or LATIO...

next one is the rear strut bar ULTRA RACING as well fitted perfectly

and last is the ULTRA RACING fron underbrace,i actually replace my tanabe for this one since is much better and ticker

oh i forgot about this one...is the back 2 point brace from ULTRA RACING i know most of us wont go for this one but i thought i,ll give it a try still the pics are not the best but you can see the fitment is perfect as well

next we did some -5 cambers on the back of the cube..a good friend on lancaster made them as well as -3

if some of you guys need some cambers done like this let me know...

and for last is the newly release ATI grill and the fresh eyelids from forjworks, all primered and looking clean

and other small things like takata harness, hella supertones horns a fake set of weapon r headers that i got promised lol! but will never see the light haaa haa!
i also got some camber bolts from bob at versaspeed and a set of rear stainless steel brake lines thank you very much boss

Team ATI

Nice post! Keep them comin man.

nice keep it up!!!

i also posted the camber plates up in the versa section

Zero2Endless
Car: 2002 VW GTI 337 (Sold) 2009 Pearl White Cube 1.8S 6MT

OH SNAP there's even a trunk and middle section interior brace?!?!??! Where did you order them from? I want to get them so badddd all of them...cuz stock handling is terrible on the Cube. All I have is Megan Springs so far...Ooh man I want those UR tie bars!!!

damian666robin

micro image online.com is the place to order them, tell Garm i sent you i know when you get more than one at the same time he gives you a small discount

http://shop.microimageonline.com/Nissan ... BE_c17.htm

Zero2Endless

Sick! Awesome thanks Damian. I will definitely look into that. I want to get to get this box planted to the ground.

Zero2Endless

I can't seem to find the interior floor brace tho. That would definitely be nice to have!

damian666robin

just contact Garm and he will get it to you..as far as i know he haves them all in stock i will let him know to update the for sale page
im sure soon he will have to make another order lol! i know they all come from malaysa

http://www.ultraracing.com.my/Bars.asp?ID=3227

show him this lol!

Zero2Endless

Lulz. Definitely! Thanks for all the help!

damian666robin

i send him a mess last night he told me he will try to update the web soon with that brace...im sure you will hear from him soon
[email protected]

damian666robin

i stoped by micro image today and i noticed he haves like 3 of those back seat braces (bottom brace) i guess so many of them fitted on the cube that he forgets which ones are for which area lol! but yeah i think he haves a good inventory of all of them rite now so order up lol!

Zero2Endless

Awesome!!! Thanks man! Wait is Garm local in LA???!?!

BTW are you on Megan springs?

damian666robin

yeah he is on canoga park, really close to my house in reseda :biggrin: thats why i hang out all day there lol!
and yeah im on megan springs with blue tokicos....soon to jump on ksports or tanabes, i like the ksports more but my price for tanabes is ridicoulously cheap

Zero2Endless

Niceeee. Well Ksport is local in PHX. Let me know. I got another tie bar question sorry man LoL.

Do you have the upper ultra racing tilda bar on your cube too? Or the tanabe one?

Return to “Cube Forum”