that little orange light right to the moon roof switch... and the speakers...

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
albertwang16

hi, does anyone know what that little orange light on the right to the moonroof switch indicating?

also, for the primium package, I know there are 4 speakers for 1 at each door. where are the other 4 located? where's the woofer?

Thank you..

Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

1. "Does anyone know what that little orange light on the right to the moonroof switch indicating?"

The light shines on the console area. it is not a indicator light.

2. "Also, for the primium package, I know there are 4 speakers for 1 at each door. where are the other 4 located? where's the woofer?"

3 speakers are in the dash one on each side and one in the center. I think the woofer is mounted on top of the spare tire in the trunk.

albertwang16

thanks for the reply. about the orange light, it's located next to the moon roof switch. (if you look up at night). was wondering what that is for.

Derango
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD w/ Premium Package

It's for accent illumination. If you'll notice at night the center console area is highlighted faintly by amber/orange.

Looks pretty cool.

vox
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

I was wondering this last night while parked with the parking lights on so I checked the manual. According to page 111, it comes on when any of the headlights are on.

Return to “Rogue Forum”