Test drove a new Q30 sibling today.

The Q30 compact- A luxury hatchback with a Mercedes platform and engine.
OwnerCS

This afternoon I test drove a Mercedes Benz GLA 250 with the 2.0 L turbo 4 cylinder. I really think I like the power plant. Though I would feel much more comfortable owning an Infiniti than an MB.

I can't wait for the Q30s to hit the local dealer.

OwnerCS

I think this is a picture of the platform the QX30 will leverage from Mercedes.

Vapingmadmechanic

Hi I'm an Infiniti Master Tech and was at the qx30 new model training a few weeks ago. I drove these around Atlanta and have to say they are a peppy little car. If you are used to an Infiniti though, be prepared, it's not anything like a car we have had before. It's a Mercedes through and through. From the key to the wheel bolts, there's not much "Infiniti" on that car.

Bonhomme
Car: 2017 Ink Blue QX30 AWD

Hello Vapongmadmechanic! Happy to run into an Infiniti master tech here!

Just got me a NEw QX 30 and since snow tires are mandatory here in Quebec, I'm thinking about going down to 17 inch wheels to get a narrower tire that will work better in snow. Would you happen to have the bolt pattern, rim width, offset and hub dimension specs? Are they Benz spec wheels or Infiniti spec? The car is so new that none of the aftermarket guys seem to have trustable info.

Thanks in advance!

M37xfan
Car: Traded in 2012 Infiniti M37x

Sat in one at the dealer not too long ago...not bad at all. spotted a couple around here in my area.

Return to “Infiniti Q30 Forum”