Tear in Passenger seat. where to find leather??

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
diym45
Car: 2004 M45

Thanks to my 4 year old I have a hole the size of a half dollar in my passenger seat of 2004 M45. It is the perforated leather for the A/C seats. I called infiniti dealer and they will sell me the leather cover for the bottom of the seat for....$1810!!! Anyone know any other options for finding a matching perforated leather? I have an upholstery shop that will fix it for $90 if I can find the leather. Guy at the shop would have to order the whole roll for $300.

Thanks

lino
Car: 1991 Q45a Fed-Spec, IQP/White, Texasoil 9 Accumulator Recharge, '93 TCU 1st Gear Start, JWFSB, B&M 70268 Transmission Cooler, BBS Forged Wheels, DRLs, Silverstars, Tint, Very Well Serviced.

You might be in luck. The guys in my signature have genuine interior parts for a fraction of their retail pricing. Mention that you're from Nico. Here's a link to some of the stuff they have and if you don't see what you're looking for, send them a message:

http://stores.ebay.com/emgeeparts__W0QQ ... itleDesc=1

Return to “Interiors”