Tampa/St.Pete NICO members

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
b13sentrase-r
Car: 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Hey guys whats up? Im looking for NICO members in the Tampa/St.Pete area to hang with. Are there any meets? if not lets organize a monthly or weekly meet. So come out of hiding and introduce yourselves and your car.

My name is Darryn and I drive a B13 SE-R. Im looking forward to meeting you guys

b13sentrase-r
Car: 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Hey guys since we can't seem to find a legit Nissan/SR20 meet in the Tampa/St. Pete area I figured I'd go ahead and set one up. It's kinda short notice but lets see what happens.

Where? Hooters on Bruce B. Downs Blvd near USFWhen? Wednesday, March 10th, 8pmWho? Nissan...(there will be a small Subaru meet there that night that my brother is holding. Probably about 3-4 Subies.)Why? Because we need to unite!!!!! lol jk but it'd be nice to meet some more Nissan enthusiasts

If you have any questions comments or concerns hit a brotha up My name is Darryn and I drive a b13 se-r as you can obviously tell by screen nameI hope to see you guys there

polk240sx
Car: 1997 240sx kouki
1992 240sx HB project

b13sentrase-r wrote:Hey guys since we can't seem to find a legit Nissan/SR20 meet in the Tampa/St. Pete area I figured I'd go ahead and set one up. It's kinda short notice but lets see what happens.

Where? Hooters on Bruce B. Downs Blvd near USFWhen? Wednesday, March 10th, 8pmWho? Nissan...(there will be a small Subaru meet there that night that my brother is holding. Probably about 3-4 Subies.)Why? Because we need to unite!!!!! lol jk but it'd be nice to meet some more Nissan enthusiasts

If you have any questions comments or concerns hit a brotha up My name is Darryn and I drive a b13 se-r as you can obviously tell by screen nameI hope to see you guys there
i live in riverview. the are car meets ever wednesdays in the parking lot of lowes on causeway. i drive a 97 240sx btw.

project213
Car: 1990 s13 hatchback, s13 sr20det, s15 6sp transmission.

whats up guys, def need more local guys for meets. im in the clearwater area and just started my project. i got a 92 hatch

Return to “Southeast Region”