Taking off door panel????

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
keepingthe240

I'm trying to change the speakers in the door panel. Besides a screwdriver, what other tool do i need?? I know this has been talked about before....but i need the run down on taking the panel out

keepingthe240

I did a search.....do i need a tool to get the plastic piece out??? Or do they pop out??? I don't want an unexpected trip to the dealership to buy a part.

chrispy
Car: Rowing, wakeboarding ,being outdoors, nissans

s13?s14? what is it on

keepingthe240

s14

astron

2 screwdrivers, 1 flat, one phillips. a quick walthrough:1 screw behind the door release handle, pull it and pull the cup out, dont bother with the screw that's behind it. 1 visable clip in the top back part of the door, flat screwdriver for it, 3 phillips screws along the bottom. inside the door pull place (the piece where the window controls are) there's a covered screw, pop the cover and pull the screw) That's it for visable stuff. Now take your flat screwdriver and slide it behind the panel, you should feel the clips, carefully pry or grab and pull, release (or break) the clips. Once it's free, you should be able to lift up and out on the panel to release it...i dont think i'm missing anything too important...reinstallation's a pain, the door panel doesnt like to sit into the channel very well, just give it time.ast

InstantRice

stuff like astron's last post should be stickied on one big a/v faq

NateDogg

I made a webpage for S13's.http://www.geocities.com/s13ac....html

1995Pathfinder

Is this the same procedure for a 95 Pathfinder? I can not find a screw in the door handle plate/cup. Please help. Thank you.

InstantRice

dunno seems to be pretty similar for most nissans around that time, my old altima was like that i do believe

scruf1986
Car: the car

Well every car is the same. Theere are just little places where screws go thats unique to that car. You just find a screw and take it out. Pull the door panel and find were it won't come off. It works for every door panel known to man.

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”