Takeda Sri

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
frank herrera
Car: Nissan Versa 2007

Takeda SRI Fits with nissan versa/tiida/latio 1.6.. Intake ? Okay i want to upgrade my car, i want to put some intake and i thinking about the takeda http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s? ... ake+takeda but i want to know if that intake fit with nissa versa/tiida/latio 1.6L thanks i wait for yours answer. Greetings from panama!!
Last edited by Rogue One on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted duplicate thread

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Frank, please be patient. It may take some time before the right person sees and answers your post. There's no need to keep creating new topics for the same thing. :nono:

frank herrera
Car: Nissan Versa 2007

Ok sorry

kennethbokor
Car: 2008 SL w/Sport Package & Moonroof

frank herrera wrote:Takeda SRI Fits with nissan versa/tiida/latio 1.6.. Intake ? Okay i want to upgrade my car, i want to put some intake and i thinking about the takeda http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s? ... ake+takeda but i want to know if that intake fit with nissa versa/tiida/latio 1.6L thanks i wait for yours answer. Greetings from panama!!

Hi Frank, I believe it does fit ok. I have the 1.8L in a 2008 Versa and took out the airbox it fit in no problems. I did also purchase a better silicone coupler because the one they provide is prone to eventually cracking. You should check with Takeda directly and see if they support the 1.6, but I don't see why not as I believe the MAF is the same as in the 1.8 and the coupler should be the correct size to connect to the engine opening.

Return to “Versa General Chat”