Tail lights for an 07 Altima sedan?

General discussion area for the L32-chassis Altima
dmweeksalt3.5
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Does anyone know or have suggestions about if there is anything i can do with my tail lights, or to even buy new ones that are coming out. I had mine smoked, but the jackass that did them did it completely wrong and now they are fading and will continue to look worse and worse as the days progress. Maybe someone can tell me how to attempt to take off the paint with out jacking up the finish on the lights, which I doubt is possible. But im in for any suggestions, because they cant look as bad as they do now.

rjdmmfl1
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe, Radiant Silver, 3.5SE, Premium Package, VDC

dmweeksalt3.5 wrote:Does anyone know or have suggestions about if there is anything i can do with my tail lights, or to even buy new ones that are coming out. I had mine smoked, but the jackass that did them did it completely wrong and now they are fading and will continue to look worse and worse as the days progress. Maybe someone can tell me how to attempt to take off the paint with out jacking up the finish on the lights, which I doubt is possible. But im in for any suggestions, because they cant look as bad as they do now.
please take some pictures, and we will try to guide you from there!

dmweeksalt3.5

[IMG][/IMG]

iammai
Car: Altima coupe

Maybe try this.......

zerothread?id=255315

You probably need to sand off all the old paint on the taillights though, which will be a PITA. You can always get vinyl overlays too.

dmweeksalt3.5

good thing is, i worked all day at them today, and it turned out that laquor thinner removed all of the ****. wish i had tried that before i posted this thread. but thanks for all the help guys. im reading that post that IAMMAI sent a link for and i think that will help. Thanks again.

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”