Sweet Advanti DST Hybris Wheels - 19" Staggered - $700 plus shipping

Lugs, studs, pressure sensors, hubcaps, spacers, wheel accessories, etc.
NukNukGoose

Awesome super light and strong wheels, bolt pattern 5x114.3 (5x114). Fronts are 19x8.5, rears are 19x9.5. I ran these on my 2006 Infiniti M45 and they looked SICK. My M45 came down with a case of failing catalytic converters and cascading overheating, so I've had to give up one of the truly BEST vehicles I've ever owned/driven/etc. and one of the most under-rated vehicles ever produced.

Fronts have a 45mm offset, rears are 40mm.

These wheels are a great balance between lightweight and solid strength. They’re light enough that you will certainly notice a difference. My M45 felt like a car with a lightened flywheel every time I swapped them for my winter setup. I did a ton of research and wanted something that could withstand my “LOVELY” Denver roads without shattering into a million pieces. These are it.

Minor curb rash on a couple. Firehawk Indy 500 tires. The fronts have just a touch of life left on them and the rears are DONE. I like carving the sweet roads we have here in CO, so yeah, they've been put to their intended use.

Local pickup in Colorado would be preferred. I've never shipped wheels before, so let me poke around and see what other folks charge.

Contact info: *REDACTED* at gmail or text *REDACTED*

Last edited by Rogue One on Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SOLD

NukNukGoose

Sold! Thanks for looking!

Return to “Wheels / Tires (for sale)”