Sweeet car and nice surprise..

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
rayc325
Car: Platinum Graphite EX35

Platinum Graphite FX35

We have been trying to make a deal on an EX35 since Saturday when we spent 4 hours at the dealership. The Sales Associate?? I don't know what they call them now, had given me a price on a car in Liquid Platinum and I agreed even though it was a little more than I should have spent. Well he never got the paper work done in time, we had to leave. On Sunday we drove by the lot and saw a Platinum Graphite which my wife had to have. It had the wood trim and a roof rack so it was about $650 more.

On Monday I tild the SA that we wanted the graphite for the same price as the silver. Well, today he finally agreed so we went to pick it up. I was test driving it and noticed it had 44 miles on it, the silver one had 29. He told me don't worry about it Infiniti came out with another incentive and I was getting $1,000 more off the price. So I got a nav,prem, wood roof rails and the obligatory splash guards and cargo mat.. Nice car.....

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”