Swap 2007+ Altima QR parts for the SER QR parts

Discuss topics related to the QR series engine.
crayzitalian3
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Well, down the road if I decide to keep this car I am going to make a little project out of it.

First thing I am doing is once the CVT tranny goes I'm swapping in a 6 speed.

Second, this is where my questions kick in, I am going to swap out some of my stock internals to make my engine as strong as the SER Spec-V.

I know this has been asked before, I wasn't able to find anything with the search button, but what parts would I need to make my engine strong and reliable to hold more power, or What do I swap out of my QR to make it like the Spec-V QR

nametakennow
Car: '06 MINI Cooper S

How much power do you plan on making? You don't need to convert it to an SE-R QR to handle more power. It's a fairly stout engine as is, depending on what you're doing.

crayzitalian3
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5S

well when it comes to this idea i have of hooking it up, i was planning on staying naturally aspirated. lookin to make as much power as i could. only thing that sucks is that i have an auto tranny or CVT. i hate it and its the main reason why im holding back. i don't feel like spending 2000 or so on a tranny swap so i might throw this idea down the drain.

my main plan now is for the summer to pick up an s13 hatch for a daily.

not sure what path i am going to take because i always have different ideas every week lol.

djtorello
Car: 2008 nissan Sentra SE-r

the differance in the B16 qr25de and the altima are the cams, pistons, mino head differances, spark plugs, balance shaft, crank scraper/windage tray, as well as the tune.

Return to “QR Series”