Suspension too stiff??

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
psyclone69

I have Koni yellows, and eibach sportlines all the way around on my s14, They are set to the stiffest setting on all four corners, it's a rough ride sometimes, but I can live with it. 2 questions, will the Konis go out quicker being on the stiffest setting all the time, and how stong is the rear strut mounting peice, because there is basically no suspension travel on my car, and has it ever torn out the rear of the car?

PLus I drive my car like a race car most of the time, pushing it hard, so it gets stressed a lot.

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

Koni yellows are really good for S14's.I can't imagine them blowing out on you, but there's a great warranty behind them in case they do.

F4ucc
Car: motorsports

Just my thought though.

According some of my expert friend's, it is better always leave about 20 % of your damper seeting on street, well you could always go full seeting on track.

BTW, if you constantly feel you have to jack up the damper to the stiffest setting meaning you might want to go STIFFER SPRINGS!!

cheers

APEXi240
Car: 08 Versa S hatch

It being on the stiffest will make them wear quicker.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”