Suspension Techniques on a S14?

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
TommyyJ

Just curious if anyone has these installed on their car and what they think about them. I'm looking to purchase spring/struts in the near future, so I'm trying to get as much background info as possible before I make my wallet lighter. Thanks for the help.

TommyyJ

old post

its time for suspension for me, i know im gonna go with agx's, just not sure what spring yet...these are my choices

eibach prokitpossibly sportlines, not suretein s tech springssuspension techniques springs

NISMOdrift240
Car: 1995 240SX AT 4-lug

definately agx's. adjustable. 4 way in the front, 8 in the rear, and only like $5-$10 more than a Tokico strut.

Sportlines are definately more for race. I have them and the AGXs on my car and love them. Very tight and responsive. Pro kit, not as tight, not as low. Think of the Pro Kit as the upgraded SE suspension. Why waste the $$. I got a friend with Koni springs, and another with the Tein, and was told to go with the Eibach.

Tirerack.com....cheapest

Aries
Car: LT1 240SS

tein is the best.but only if you go with the full coilover set.just tein springs will not do nearly what you're looking for.

TommyyJ

i have shopped around for the prokit, sportlines, and h and r springs...these are the best prices ive found

prokit 171.84, murdering all prices ive ever seen including enjukuracing.com...sportlines 171.84, same as above...h and r 198.00

the tein springs are way to stiff for me...so those are out of the question...not going to go with suspension techniques either...

the h and r's say they lower the car 1.4 in the front, and 1.3 in the back...that drop is not going to make the wheel gap even at all...especially in the front....i have a 98 and there is plenty of it...still undecided as to what springs im going to go with, i did however purchase the agx's...

GELLIS2586
Car: 2006 IS350 / previously 1997 240sx se pearl white

I have sportlines with tokicos on the front and agx's in the back. I love them its so tight and handles amazing. Plus the sportlines give it a perfect drop, it really fills in the space of the wheel well.

nismofan14

A lot of ppl have used sportlines and like them very much. I would definetly invest in a camber kit also.

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”