SURVEY SAYS - THE BEST 18 INCH WINTER TIRES FOR THE EX35 ARE ????

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
michel
Car: 2008 fully loaded EX35 AWD Dark Currant and Stone interior

HEY GUYS BESIDES THE TOYO WINTER TIRES WHAT ELSE ARE YOU PUTTING ON YOUR EX35 (CALIFORNIA EXCLUDED HEHE)

CIAO FOR NOW

stumacp
Car: EX35 Journey with leather, technology, premium packages

It's been a while since you asked, but one thing i have done in the past is to downsize one step (in this case to 17 inch) and get a thinner, taller tire that keeps the circumference the same -- this means different wheels, but i have used steel in winter, with some kind of dressy hub caps -- maybe not a great idea on such a beautiful machine, but it has worked wonders for me in another car - a Miata actually.

For what it's worth, i'm going to look into it for next winter on our new EX.

jmess

Nokian Hakkapeliitta SUV 5. A little pricey but I have found Hakkapelitta's to be excellent winter tires in the past. http://www.tiresbyweb.com/pc-7....aspx

EXceptional
Car: 2008 Aspen Pearl EX35 Freakin Loaded!

We took a Demo out for a Drive in the big Snow Dump we just got last weekend... close to a Foot of Snow in 3 days.

I told the Salesman I wanted to totally make sure that the EX35 could dig itself out of any deep Snow, Residential Street or Back Alley situation.

He said lets go ! I said great, somebody to push me out if I get stuck.

This would be our third Ride in a Week.

If I'm gonna buy one of these, it better not get stuck !

So we found some Streets that had big Drifts and I planted the EX35 right into the thick of it and stopped.

Then I started again and the EX35 just churned away and got us out each and every time.

I'm satisified with the OEM Dunlops... I think they will serve us well.

We pick up our new 2008 Aspen White (Pearl) tomorrow.

infinitigurl
Car: All Infiniti's- I sell them

I don't know which tires your local Infiniti Store Sells, but where I work, we recomend Blizzacks to all of our customers for winter driving.

majorloser
Car: Infiniti EX35 AWD Journey

What's snow?

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”