Surf City Garage....anyone used their products?

From wax to washes, the Detailing Forum should be used for questions and ideas concerning exterior and interior cleaning and appearance
jake7
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe

Was walking around walmart adn came across a whole new line of products (at least in our town). They look pretty legit but theyre kind of pricy. Anyone used their products before?

http://www.surfcitygarage.com/

Also, my front bumper looks like hell. lots of small chips on it. Anyway to get that fixed up without having it repainted?

06_blkout
Car: 2008 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V (Sold)
2003 Nissan Sentra GXE

jake7 wrote:Was walking around walmart adn came across a whole new line of products (at least in our town). They look pretty legit but theyre kind of pricy. Anyone used their products before?

http://www.surfcitygarage.com/

Also, my front bumper looks like hell. lots of small chips on it. Anyway to get that fixed up without having it repainted?

I picked up their car wash last weekend and tried it out. It worked really well, I'd rate it above the Gold Class car wash. I'll definitely be buying more of their products, I actually have to stop by and pick up some stuff at Advance tomorrow, so I'll grab some more of the stuff and give it a shot and report back!

As for your bumper, Nissan paints their front bumpers really crappy, I'd say just have the thing repainted man.

jake7
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe

have you had yours repainted? what was the cost?

06_blkout
Car: 2008 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V (Sold)
2003 Nissan Sentra GXE

Never repainted, paint from 06.

Since this post I've used the Beyond Clay, the Car Wash, the Tire stuff, and the road grime stuff for touch up. I won't use anything else now. It's still worth the money to me.

Beyond clay did wonders on black paint. Better than the Black Box.

DeanM45
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 1 or 2 mods

Agreed. I had a black GS before and used nothing but Surf City on it (Beyond Clay and Nano Seal work really well). When sold for the M it had over 200K on it, 7 years old and still looked really good. Great shine and depth. I detailed the M with Surf City this weekend and am very impressed with how good it came out. The Dust Away interior cleaner works better than anything else I have used. I usually use Leatherique on the leather but tried Surf City Garage Voodoo --- my opinion is still out on it though. Leatherique is a hard product to beat IMHO.

Return to “Detailing Forum”