Sunset blvd drive? (socal)

Including HI and CA
lvangundy

Were any of you guys participants in the RSX/Supra/240/S2000 drive that happened back in March around the 20th?

Just wonering if it was any of you guys..i was driving with my G/f in a LS400 tagging along for a while. I think you all stopped at PCH and sunset at the grocery store parking lot.

BuudWeizErr

Not I.

Holisticbeatz

Now is not a good time to be out cruising. Especially with the debut of 2F2F this weekend, the ricers will be out "racing" just like Paul Walker and Tyrese. I'm sure the cops are out on full force waiting for stupid ricer things to happen too..

Drive safe folks..

fakts13

very true, some friends of mine went up to the "touge" and they passed by some cops at the base. they made a run up and came straight down. when they were comin back down the cops were on their way up.. careful where you go and mind your driving for a while guys. went on a sunset drive a couple weeks ago, not many cops out then, but now it might be different, dunno, maybe i'll check it out.

yeswepromise

i drove sunset yesterday all the way from PCH through Hollywood.

BuudWeizErr

I'm not driving my car on the weekend anywhere proactively for a couple weeks. I went to Ontario the weekend after the Bi and the Curious came out and it was insane. There were cops on every street. It was not cool.

yeswepromise

hah did you happen to drive by any movie theaters? police everywhere

koukis13
Car: r/c cars, drifting streetracing, being with family tuning cars

i went to Onatario on the night of 2f2f premier and there were more cops than ricers, oops i mean racers, and every1 i saw that was pulled over , hoods were open, and i saw a couple being towed, samething on saturday

Return to “California Region”