Sunroof Visor Available?

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
TXSJaybird

Im going into the dealer tomorrow to get my rear spoiler. Another thing I negotiated in was a sunroof visor. My dealer just told me that they dont make them for the Ms yet.

Anyone know if this is true? Anywhere else to get one?

Also, he said he would give me credit ($200) to anything else I wanted. Of course im thinking AERO, but the dealer is charging $1900 for the full set. Ouch! Not sure if I want to get the whole kit.....maybe just the rear piece.....or maybe something else?

Opinions?

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

I have not seen a sunroof visor for an M45 ... there are some third-party generic products, but I am not sure if they would fit the M45 sunroof.

Maybe he can get you the Infiniti nose mask or car cover? See here for more info on these M45 accessories: http://www.infiniti.com/conten....html

Z

TXSJaybird

Thanks Z,

I actually already pulled the trigger today. I had it in to put the rear spoiler on....and decided to go ahead and get the rear portion of the Aero kit.

It looks awesome!! Now, the question is....how long til I go back for the rest!?!?

And before someone says it....you DONT save anything by getting it all at once. They sell it in pieces. $700 w/tax for the rear portion alone.

I will post pics later tonight!

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

TXSJaybird wrote: Another thing I negotiated in was a sunroof visor. My dealer just told me that they dont make them for the Ms yet.

Opinions?
You mean that little plastic bubble that sits in front of the sunroof opening?

Très tacky, in my opinion. Ruins the lines from the side, and it serves not much of a function unless you drive in New England in the fall a lot watching the leaves turn.

Big secret to keeping your interior leather fresh? Roll the windows up and keep the AC on.
Modified by maxnix at 11:26 AM 8/21/2005

xbeemer
Car: 2006 M35

That's funny? That same dealer (Southwest) sold me an M35 with a sunroof visor. I'm thinking about taking it off. Let me know if you're interested in it.

xbeemer

TXSJaybird

xbeemer wrote:That's funny? That same dealer (Southwest) sold me an M35 with a sunroof visor. I'm thinking about taking it off. Let me know if you're interested in it.

xbeemer
What?!? That is strange. Got any pics???

At the very least, its cool to find someone who went where I did. What color did you get?

TXSJaybird

Wow, small world.

XBeemer and I live in the same neighborhood. He came by the other night, and sure enough, he has a sunroof visor!

We both have mixed feelings about the looks. I might relook at it after I get the rest of the aero kit.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”