sunroof

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
574-240sx
Car: Nissans, Toyotas, Subaru

Ok here is the problem I have needed new weather stripping on my maxima's sunroof since I bought the car. Thought it was an easy fix. I went to the dealer and they said they don't sell the weather stripping separate anymore. They said I need to buy the whole glass with weather stipping and trim. I said no because they wanted $600.00. Then yesterday my trim broke. Aftermarket sunroof places don't carry anything to fix it. Local junkyard don't have any maximas. Tried car-part.com. I found a couple on there. First question are all the sunroofs the same from 95-99? Which year and trim maxima sunroofs will will fit my car? Also how hard is it to replace the glass part on a sunroof, if I have to replace the whole thing. Thank. Nick

NISTECH

remoce the covers at either side of the glass on the inside. your will see 4 torx bit screws. remove those and the sunroof will lift out. I believe 97- 99 are the same.

574-240sx
Car: Nissans, Toyotas, Subaru

Thanks NISTECH

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”