Sunroof controls different than others.

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
CMServiceGuy
Car: 07 Murano S

Sorry if this is already discussed. New here and new to the Murano.

Just bought an 07 Murano S and the sunroof/moonroof does not function properly. The battery was recently changed and my feeling is the settings were wiped.

However, my controls are different than anything I have been able to find online. Dealer was no help either in identifying. Too busy reading the newspaper.

My controls have 4 buttons; Open, Close, Vent, and Auto.

Open and vent work but no way to accurately shut the roof with them. Auto and close don't seem to do anything. The roof opens fully with the vent button but only opens about an inch and a half with the open button. Multiple presses to get it fully open. Only able to close it by holding vent button down and then giving a best guess as to where closed would be.

Any help identifying this and/or locating the proper manual and reprogramming procedure would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
RIch

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

CMServiceGuy

Thanks for the info but again, it isn't what is in my car. Or rather my controls. I do not have a "tilt up" or a "tilt down" switch as the manual describes. I also do not have a switch that moves from one position to the next. I have the owners manual and the FSM. Neither have info for this particular setup.

I have: Open Close Vent Auto
In that order.

This setup does not exist in any source I have checked.

Check pic here: https://imgur.com/a/K7NKHGv

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Sorry, I failed to notice that you have a base model. As such the sunroof is aftermarket. Unless you can identify the manufacturer, you're SOL.

2007 Nissan Murano Press Kit
The Sunroof Package (SL and SE) includes the contents from the Premium Package plus sunroof; the SL and SE Leather Package offers the contents of the Sunroof Package plus leather-appointed seats, 4-way adjustable power passenger’s seat and dark silver-colored lower bumper (SL model only).

04pathse
Car: 2004 Nissan Pathfinder SE
2008.5 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3

CMServiceGuy

Thanks for the advice. Found out it is a Coco Sunroof. Korean made unit that is identical to the ASC Sunroof. ASC most likely rebranded it. Have the new module on the way.

Return to “Murano Forum”