Subwoofer Options

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
rickcab1
Car: QX56

Hello everyone. I am fairly new here but wanted to chime in on something that has been bugging me for a minute. I have been looking for a stealthy way to install a larger subwoofer enclosure into the QX56. Currently the under seat subwoofer is too anemic for my needs. I have seen the following which are still available but are "too much" for what I want:

This one from JL Audio is still available for the Armada's w/o the power lift gate which will not fit in my QX as I have the power lift gate. JL said that I should check to see what side the motor is mounted in as they have had a few Armada's have the motor installed in the passenger side versus the driver’s side so I might be worth it to check.

This is the one that was absolutely perfect for me as it was JL's Stealth Box Enclosure that replaced the Second Row Center Console! It is now discontinued and no longer available. I even asked JL if I could special order one and pay for it to be made! NO DICE!

I guess what I am asking is:

1. Does anyone have the center console one and want to sell it?2. Does anyone have a subwoofer solution for their QX that gave them the desired bass but with minimal loss or no loss of cargo space or inconvenience?

Seems like the only solution is custom make one at this point. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions! Thanks!

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”