Substitute Infiniti

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

well still in the desert decided to make my ride here more luxurious ,Brought the 83 dodge 4x4 in the shop and got my A/C working again took rewireing the compressor clutch up and amputateiung the stuck on heater .Coarse found out if i rechared the system i wouldnt have had to redo the compressor clutch. Next mods :infiniti emblems,little computer sdpeakers and my MP3 player for a stero-system ,Qx360 anyone? Pics coming soon

Here we have rental cars for most of our troops just found out our base comander got a 2002 Ls430 as his ride while he is here , now if him not getting a infiniti didnt make me mad enough the fact i drive around in a 83 dodge just steemed me . Plus he stays in town somewhere in a nice little place while i got a tent . Good news is he wont have the lexus much longer , he didnt like it, wants a SUV !!!!

Other than that and the 2 beer a night limit life isnt too bad...

:alcoholic

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Stoney - YOU GUYS ROCK! :ylsuper

Just wanted to give a shout out to you and all the other guys grunting it out all over the world, away from your families, far from the comforts of home, kicking @ss and blowing sh*t up, to keep America the greatest country on Earth!

Keep the faith - You'll be in my prayers tonight, brother.

1qckser
Car: my wife, daughter, q45T,G20T,SE-R

Nice to see you keeping the spirits up while doing such a tough job:blue what bramch are you in? im an ARMY guy.

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

Hey , im in the airforce , a firetruck mechanic .....id have to say we have it beatter than the marines been watching those guys as theyve been statoned here too ,they got it alot worse . nice cool day today , only 107. whatca do in the army ? we have ft wainright a couple miles up the road back in alaska pretty much where we go if we need stuff from the px ....

Return to “General Chat”