Stolen Nissan NX in Omaha

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Noxy
Car: 1993 Nissan 240SX
1992 NX2000
2004 Sentra Spec V

Hey everybody. I don't know which thread I should put this in or even what to put in this since I've never had a car stolen, but here goes...

I just got home from Autozone on 50th and Center where I was grabbing a couple parts for the 240. I was just picking them up, seriously took me a minute and a half, quick in and out so I left the car running. I was walking out of the door and I heard my NX burning out. Not going anywhere, just burning out in the snow. HE CAN'T EVEN DRIVE A STICK. I'm just sitting there watching, cause he's a big man and there was also a car full of his buddies trying to get away, too (also mashing on the gas so hard they can't get traction in the snow) so I didn't feel like getting shot. I call 911 and get connected before they get traction and eventually they get away after he kills it once or twice. Anyway, I filed a report with the cop and told them the direction they headed off in. The only reason I'm posting this here is that if by any chance someone sees it they can alert the police or maybe get a hold of me or something. Here's the description of my car:

-1993 Nissan NX 1600
-Metallic Blue
-Hatchback with T-tops
-Headlights are normal, but I put LED bulbs in the parking lights so they are blue when running.
-Dent in the drivers side front fender the size of a dinner plate.
-Loud as hell, the pipe that connects to the muffler disconnected last week, so you can see the pipe hanging down.
-Black front seats, and tan rear seats (any little detail helps right?)
-Rocker panels are rusted out
-Iowa plates from Cerro Gordo county

Description of the guy if it helps any
-African American around 30 years old
-Looked about 6 feet tall around 230 lbs.
-Pulled up in a green early 90's Grand Caravan that was rusted and missing A LOT of trim.

Again, don't know if its okay to even put this here, but I need this car back since I'm a delivery driver/ student and all of my school books were in there... I know I shouldn't have left the car running, I never do when I'm delivering so I don't know why this time... Here's a picture of it:

If you need any more information or have some that will help please contact me at 402-215-8440 or (preferably) the Omaha police. Thank you!

Dattebayo
Car: 2004 Frontier Desert Runner

I had mine stolen recently too, my B13 brother! But I got it back apparently after someone took it for a joy ride and dumped it in a garage.

I really don't think that they stole it to part it out, given that it has a GA motor. I was ecstatic to find mine had been left alone, but I think you should have less reason to worry then even I did.

Xdisaster240sX
Car: S13 Hatch, R32 GTS4

This is the reason why leaving your car running while unattended is illegal. Good luck getting it back though.

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

who steals a 1600? I hope it gets found quick. Post up on local forums and have people keep an eye out. That car is pretty hard to miss.

troskinatior
Car: A Two Tone Piggy Coupe

Of course its a black guy that stole in and what a suprize he cant drive stick. jk

Why the hell would anyone steal that? I looks horrible no offense

Dattebayo

You guys are terrible. The NX is a more capable version on the B13 Sentra. Sure, he got the economy motor, but it had way cooler features and better performance adders then the B13 ever did.

Xdisaster240sX
Car: S13 Hatch, R32 GTS4

I'd rather steal poop from a dog mid dump then that car...no offense

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

lol.

Noxy
1992 NX2000
2004 Sentra Spec V

No offense taken, but damn you guys are mean lol. I didn't get it for any racing or anything, just a unique little ugly car that is super reliable, and I have actually grown quite fond of it. I just got back from test driving a B15 Spec V, because I was actually going to buy one next month. Guess my car getting stolen was a sign for an upgrade, huh?

Oh, and Dattebayo I'm glad you know what I'm taking about! The only reason I could think of that they stole it is that they're just asses. I have a feeling my digital cluster is gonna be gone if I ever get it back though...

Dattebayo

If you get it back, sell me your front brake calipers and rotors. :gapteeth:

(Oh yeah, and the digi cluster.)

nevertheless
Car: 1993 240sx hatch
1995 Nissan D21

Ill keep a look out.

troskinatior
Car: A Two Tone Piggy Coupe

So howd you get home? And will insurance pay for it? Because if they do that seems like a pretty good deal unless if you really like the car

Noxy
1992 NX2000
2004 Sentra Spec V

nevertheless wrote:Ill keep a look out.
Thanks man I really appreciate it!
troskinatior wrote:So howd you get home? And will insurance pay for it? Because if they do that seems like a pretty good deal unless if you really like the car
Parents came and got me. Right now I'm driving a Focus wagon which is different... What I'm hoping is I get the Spec V and get the NX back, and i only have liability on the NX. Got it for $400 in non running condition, but it's gotten me around for 2 years.
Dattebayo wrote:If you get it back, sell me your front brake calipers and rotors. :gapteeth:

(Oh yeah, and the digi cluster.)
If I get it back and it's even more messed up than it already was, consider them yours

Also, realized that I may need this car back more than I thought. My 240's key was on that ring. It's locked up in a garage, but can't start it now...

the converted
Car: 99 M3 6.0l
88 Celica All-Trac (somewhere in Cali)
2020 Taco

Your sister told me about your car, sucks a lot. You should be able to find a good locksmith that can make you a key if you bring them a door lock cylinder.

Noxy
1992 NX2000
2004 Sentra Spec V

That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that... I'll have to find time to remove one. Thanks again again!

Return to “Midwest Region”