Stock Wheel and tire weight..

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
Gr8dave37
Car: 2008 Blue Onyx Versa S

Now that I bought my new wheels and tires in when I started thinking about how much more or less weight I am adding/subtracting to my car. Does anyone know the stock wheel and tire weights by chance?

Looks like my new wheels are 21.2lbs and the tires are 24lbs...for a grand total of 45.2 lbs per wheel, just wondering how that stacks up to stock.

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

have you had them mounted yet? if so when are you going to post some pics?

Gr8dave37
Car: 2008 Blue Onyx Versa S

Nope...not mounted yet....still waiting on the 4th wheel and the tires....they should both come shipped today but I won't have time to get them worked on til at least thursday or friday (I work 12 hour shifts on an ambulance)

Believe me, I will be posting pics as soon as I get it all on, think i'm gonna get the dc strut bar too, figure I'll do it all at once w/my tanabe springs also.

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

so you should have them on in time for the meet then? i have the tanabe springs and i have to say i love them.... im supposed to get the bar soon.... but i guess ill have to wait and see what happens with that..... oh yeah i didnt get alignment after i put the springs on..... but thats just me....

t19uz

superskunk wrote:so you should have them on in time for the meet then? i have the tanabe springs and i have to say i love them.... im supposed to get the bar soon.... but i guess ill have to wait and see what happens with that..... oh yeah i didnt get alignment after i put the springs on..... but thats just me....
well, actually you should do some alignment after installing tanabe & new rims, yours 18" inch right?u should make the toe in.

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”