Stock up on BULBS!

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
Driving Instructor
Car: 2007 nissan versa SL CVT Red

So, who had problems with bulbs. My signal lights went out in order and you think the dealer had them in stock.... nope.

My opinion: have 4 in your glove box and don't think about buying them at your other local parts store. "Special" bulbs. I bought mine at the Dodge dealer.

And they are easy to change:Rear: 10 MM bolt, you will need a socket and I used a pair of pliers for one of them. You will need to pry the light from the front part of the light assembly.

Front: small hands needed, locate and turn........ the rest is easy!

IT'S THE SAME BULB FOR ALL SIGNAL LIGHTS!

And I am telling you, when you have one go out, the next 3 will go within a couple of weeks.

Ciao.

Gerry

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

did you buy the clear ones or the amber? i wanted to change out the ambers.... but then later found out at the auto parts store that they didnt carry the size....

Driving Instructor
Car: 2007 nissan versa SL CVT Red

Hi,

The turn signals are amber and the brake lights are clear.

They use an "original" bulb only available at the dealers.

And I paid like $6 bucks for one.

DejaWiz
Car: See sig for details.

Here's a list of bulbs for the Versa:

High & low beam headlamp9003/HB29003SU Silverstar ULTRA for Ultra Night Vision - The Whitest and Brightest Halogen9003ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen9003XV XtraVision Halogen - The Brighter Light9003CB Cool Blue Halogen - The Whiter Light

Parking light2827

Front turn signal75077507AST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style7507LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Rear turn signal75077507AST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style7507LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Tail light75287528LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Stop light75287528LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

High mount stop light921921LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Fog/Driving lightH8-35W

License plate28252825LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Back up light75067506LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Front sidemarker2827

Map lightDE3175

Dome lightDE3175

Pulled this from the Sylvania bulb guide.

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”