stock T25 turbo, zero milage for sale

Discuss topics related to the CA18DE and CA18DET series engines.
pulsar gtr
Car: NISSAN VEHICLES

Hi,

I got stock T25 turbo for sale that I got it rebuilt, but then I decided to go to T28 highflow.The turbo was never used ( or installed), it has zero milage on it. if any one is interested, make me an offer, I could post more pics of it.

The turbo comes a waste gate actuator, but no down pipe.

Here is the link for some pics , it is the second picture from the top. The T25 for sale is the one on the left side, the one on the right is a T28(not for sale)

Shoot me an email if you are interested at [email protected]

Thank you,

PULSAR GTR

slw240sx
Car: 1990 Ca18det 240sx Hatch

wheres the link ?

pulsar gtr

oops, sorry, here is the link

http://www1.freewebs.com/pulsargtr/

it is the second picture from the top, and it is the turbo on the left side.

Thanks

PULSAR GTR

Bizz

ummm hey after seeing that site, I was wondering if you still had that old school non-ic motor for sale and if there's a rwd tranny, loom and ecu included.

also wondering why everybody doesn't replace their power steering pump with a blower, or for that matter why the factory can't offer that as an option.

pulsar gtr

I do still have the old none intercooled, and yes it is for sale, a Rwd tranny will bolt on it, this engine is identical to the regular intercooled ca18det, so every thing will bolt on the same. I don't have a rwd tranny, but the engine will come with jwt ca16de ecu and an intercooler, which you have to custom make, the engine needs to have the valve seals replaced, I already got the seals but the buyer gota install them, I have no time for that right now.

so, heres what you get

engine, valve seals, jwt ca16de ecu, intercooler, you have to get a harness for the ca16de engine, which is better that the ca18de harness, since the injector plugs will fit directly without cutting them and reinstalling new ends and that goes to the oxygen sensor as well. The engine has a new turbo on it with less that 2000 km .

you can't use the ca18de harness on the ca16de ecu

Thank you,

PULSAR GTR

Return to “CA18DE / CA18DET Forum”