Stillen or Greddy

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
MidwayParts
Vendor
Car: 2011 Titan

Im so confused. Should I go with the Stillen supercharger or the Greddy turbocharger?

04 g35

vq35de
Car: G35 Sedan Leather 6MT

check your private messages...errr.... email I am in Arizona as well

Sean

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

From what I have seen, the Greddy turbo setup is pretty nice. I really don't know much about the Stillen supercharger though. Keep us posted as to which route you choose. I really don't think that there is a bad decision to be made either route.

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

I'm not a big fan of superchargers. They are effective, yes, but they are less efficient overall. With positive displacement chargers it is also much harder to intercool. I'd opt for a centrifugal unit over the Stillen one just for that fact. Though Stillen did get a CARB EO# for their kit so California drivers do not have to worry abouot smog issues. Greddy will probably obtain certification as well. Interestingly, I'm not a big fan of Mitsu turbos, so Greddy isn't high on my list when it comes to turbo kits. Perhaps wait for JWT's kit to be released. They use Garrett based ball bearing turbos and will apparently be looking to get a CARB EO number for it. I prefer their kit also due to the fact that it places an intercooler over the two openings on each end of the front bumper. I saw Greddy's kit at SEMA and they had a front mount used with an aftermarket front bumper.

jtesensky
Vendor
Car: 2005 QX56, 2002 QX4

We have the Stillen S/C stage II on our coupe. Install was fairly easy & the upgrades in the electronics & fuel delivery were minimal. Haven't done a true dyno yet but the car kicks a$$...

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”