stillen intercoolers

Nissan 300ZX technical discussion forum: Maintenance, performance, installations, modifications, how-to's and troubleshooting.
Bobbymudd
Car: 1991 TT White 5spd 92k

Hello, Just picked up off st.louis FB marketplace a pair of stillen intercoolers in good shape with ducts for $150 . Was wondering if there is any modification needed to run these. I have done extensive research and some people are saying the stillens will bolt right up like stock. the other half of people say modifications will need to be made on the turn signals. What are your experiences with these units? Im looking for something that will bolt up like stock if possible.
Thanks again for any replies.

itsa300zx
Car: 1990 300zx NA W/TT swap
2011 Nissan Rouge S
2008 Highlander SR5

I had to mod the signal lights to fit.

Bobbymudd
Car: 1991 TT White 5spd 92k

Thank you very much for your reply! So now that I know modification is needed I read on a different forum that someone bought GM blinker parts and was able to make it work, and it was possible to go back to stock if needed. Unfortunately the post wasn't detailed at all and didn't include part numbers or anything that would help me do the conversion. Has anyone heard of this or are there any other ideas? Ive also heard of people using 90 degree blinker adapters. However, after some research I haven't been able to locate any. Any help is very appreciated.

I would also be interested in trading for a good quality set that would work without modification. Maybe like a Z1 set or something else. Not looking for Ebay stuff.

Return to “300ZX (Z32) Technical”