STILLEN G35 / 350Z Day is June 5th!

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
STILLEN

Hey Gang,

I wanted to give you all a heads-up on our next event. Here is the information:

STILLEN is hosting a 350Z / G35 Day on Saturday, June 5th from 9am to 2pm. We have been known for throwing some incredible events in the past. Be sure to mark your calendars! We will be highlighting many new products for the most popular selling sports car in America - the Nissan 350Z as well as the best luxury sports cars - Infiniti G35 Coupes and Sedans. If you are a fan of these cars, this day is especially for you.

On June 5th, we are lining the streets and the parking lot of STILLEN with 3 of the most popular vehicles out on the market: the new 350Z, G35 Sedans and G35 Sport Coupes. At this event, you will see amazing new products built specifically for these cars. You will be able to check out our newest available products such as the only 50-State Legal Forced Induction Kit - our Stage-2 Intercooled Twin Screw SuperCharger, Cat-Back Exhausts, Cold Air Intakes and LOTS more.

---What 350Z / G35 event at would be complete without the debut of the All-New SMZ Gen-2? The newest to the lineup will be here in show form. The Gen-2 350Z will be showcasing a complete complement of products including the Intercooled Supercharger, AP Racing Big Brakes, Cat-Back Exhaust, Billet Flywheel, NEW Urethane Body Kit (with new Front Fascia and side rockers!) and plenty more.

---We will have our STILLEN Supercharged G35 Sedan on display.

---Specials on dyno runs will be available. Book your time early on the day of the show - they will sell out quickly. First come first served.

---Installs? Yes! In fact, we will be doing installation demonstrations of popular products for you to follow along. It is a great way for you to get a better understanding of the awesome features and benefits.

---Raffles? We wouldn't have it any other way!

There will be many show cars, project cars, and lots to see at this event. Be sure to mark your calendar for Saturday, June 5th. 9am to 2pm.

Hope you to see as many of you there as possible. I know some of you are geographically isolated. You will be there in spirit form.

Cheers!

AC
    :ylsuper

rydwhite
    Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

You're in California right? It would be a bit too far of a drive for me to stop by. I saw pictures from the meet last year and it looked like a great turnout.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”